19| I like it when you beg

In case you forgot what she was wearing^

_____________________________________________________

TW*Sensitive scenes including sexual assault*TW 
I would suggest skipping this whole part if you do not want to have to read a scene of sexual assault. The last couple of lines might be good to read though. Enjoy this chapter.XO

_____________________________________________________

The mall is pretty crowded since it's a Saturday, it made me a little uncomfortable but I ignore it and start shopping. I walk into H&M and start browsing the different pieces of clothing. I grab a shirt and try it on but don't end up buying it. I continue to browse.

I stop every time something catches my eye but don't end up getting anything. This continues repeatedly as I go to different stores. This me day isn't very successful right now. I decide to take a break and get some food from the food court. I look around the food court, checking out my options when someone catches my eye.

Jack.

He seems to notice me too and starts heading towards me. I quickly turn around and start walking towards a large group of people. I walk behind them and quickly duck into a nearby store hoping to lose him. 

It looks like I have until someone grabs me and drags me into a dark hallway next to the store. I panic and start flailing my arms hoping to getaway. I have no luck and when I look at the person who grabbed me I am paralyzed. He looks at me with such a cold and angry gaze that I just want to shrink away.

"I think it's time we pick up where we left off at that party," He sneers and grabs something out of his pocket.

Zipties. Did he know he was going to see me today? Or was he just hoping for anyone?

"What are you doing?" I ask quietly.

"What I've wanted to do since you saved me from getting beat up by Williams," Williams? Oh, yeah, Christian.

"Please just leave me alone," I say.

"No can do sweetheart," He grabs my wrists tightly and restrains them in the zip-ties. He tightens them until they are digging into my skin and starts dragging me to a door at the end of the hallway. I move and put up as much of a fight as I can. "Stop moving you bitch,"

"Let me go," I demand. He shoves me into the room and then presses me against a wall. He wraps his hand around my throat tightly and then leans in close.

"Stop fighting this. If you try getting away I will kill you, you understand?" He asks squeezing my throat tighter causing me to struggle to breathe. I nod and he releases my throat. I gasp for air as he starts to pull me towards a table. He pushed me down on the table so that my back is pressed against it and he is laned over me.

"Please just let me go,"

"You know damn well I'm not gonna do that. Now be quiet and take it like a good girl." "I shake my head and squirm as his hands start to roam my body. I feel sick just from the sensation of his hands on me. I try to sit as still as possible while he touches me to keep him from getting angry. "Good girl sitting still for me," He says making me feel sick to my stomach.

I need to figure a way out. I need to getaway. I will not let myself get raped again. I look around the room for an escape. There's only one door, the one we came in through and there are no windows. I'm going to have to take him down somehow.

Jack's hand moves down my thigh and starts moving my dress up my leg, snapping me out of my thoughts. He continues moving his hand up my leg until he reaches the waistband of my spandex. I try squirming out of his touch but he just grips my hip and presses me down against the table.