Extra| The night it happened

Not part of the main storyline. This is about the night Brandon raped Logan.

____________________________________________

TW*Contains explicit and possibly triggering scenes/depictions of sexual assault. Graphic details so if that is not something you want to read skip this chapter*TW

____________________________________________

"Come on let's just go to your house. Your parents aren't even home we can just spend the night alone."

"I don't know Brandon,"

"Oh come on it will be fine,"

"Ok, fine. But nothing is going to happen ok?" He nods. We start driving to my house. We hold hands and talk the whole way over. Once we get to my house we get out of the car and I unlock the door. We go to my room and lay in my bed deciding to watch a movie. Once the movie is on I cuddle into him and rest my head on his shoulder. We lay like that for a while until he turns my face towards his. He leans in to kiss me and I accept willingly. We had kissed many times before but this felt different. I pull away pretty quickly but he leans back in kissing me rougher than before. I try pulling away but he holds my face in place as he continues to kiss me.

While still holding my face with one hand his other starts to wander down my body. I squirm under his touch trying to tell him to stop. Finally, I break off the kiss.

"Brandon stop,"

"Oh come on. I've waited so long for this. I didn't have to wait for you. I had other options. Stop being such a bitch about it." I look at him shocked. He never talked to me like that. He leans back in to kiss me but I sit up and push him away.

"I said stop Brandon," He tries to pull me closer but I push him away again. "Stop," I say more assertively. He looks me dead in the eyes with a cold expression. In that moment I am filled with fear. I don't know what he is going to do but I can tell his intentions are anything but good.

I stand up to leave my room but he grabs me and pins me down to the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask afraid.

"Getting what I deserve,"

"What do you mean," Tears start pooling in my eyes.

"I've waited months to have you, and now you're suddenly not interested."

"I told you I wasn't ready," I say as tears start to roll down my face. His gaze turns cold and he moves his hands down to the hem of my shirt. I try to push his hand away but can't. He removes my shirt completely except for my hands which he twisted into the shirt as a way to restrain me. I start to cry. "Please stop," I sob as he moves his hands over my exposed stomach and gropes me over my bra.

He quickly reaches under me and unhooks my bra, sliding it up my arms to where my shirt is wrapped around them. He continues to grope me with one hand as the other makes its way down to the button of my jeans. He starts to undo the button.

"Stop... Please stop. Brandon please." I sob as he continues to touch me.

"Shut up before I make you." I continue to cry as he finished unbuttoning my pants. He slips his hand into my pants and starts groping me. I cry harder knowing that he isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants. He slips his fingers inside me and starts moving them in and out. It hurts so bad and try squirming out of his reach but he only uses his free hand to pin me down. After a couple of minutes, he removes his hand from me and slides my pants down all the way.

I try moving away while he is distracted but he just pins me down and wraps his hand around my throat tightly.

"You try that again and I will kill you, you understand?" I nod sobbing silently. He takes his off of my throat and I gasp for air. He starts to undo his pants and all I can do is sob more. Once his pants are off he thrusts into me and I cry out in pain. He continues to thrust in and out of me as I cry beneath him. He continues like this for several minutes before he finishes. Once he is finished he gets dressed and unwraps my wrists. I quickly grab a blanket and cover myself.