Chapter 5, Eleanor

I open my eyes are my head is throbbing with pain for some reason.

Once my eyes are adjusted to where I am, I see that I am definitely NOT at home and I'm in someone's bedroom, a bedroom I don't recognize one bit.

Holy shit, did.. did that Webb guy kidnap me?

That's when I remember, his rough large hands were around my neck... he was choking me, I asked him why.

A wolf! I saw a wolf knock into him.. then, blank.

Whoever this room belongs to, it reeks of cologne I can't place, but I feel calm around the smell for some reason, it's unlike anything I've smelled before.

No, I need to stop sniffing the god damn air, I need to get out of here before whoever brought me here comes back and does god knows with me.

I still have my clothes on, so whoever brought me here didn't touch me... jeez, why couldn't they just have phoned the police? Taking a girl against her will, I hope I don't need this guy or I'm definitely going to bite his head off, with the day that I've had.

He'd be looking the only thing I'm giving him/her is a scolding.

I get out of the unrealistically large bed and tiptoe to the door, the room is fairly huge, but inside is nothing special, a bed and a wardrobe in the corner, I guess whoever this room belongs to isn't so big on decorating?

Slowly, I reach out and place my hand on the doorknob, my heartbeat is beating faster than before, knowing that once I open this door, I need to run for the hill, far away from this place, and alert the authorities.

Twisting the knob open, I cautiously peek out from the gap in the door, taking a deep breath I look both ways, there are two long hallways outside of this door and I have no idea where to go from here.

I hear voices coming from the left so I decide the best thing to do is to close the door and hide the best I could in this room filled with nothing but a bed and wardrobe.

The voices get closer and I begin panicking, I head straight for the bed and get to the far end and hide behind the bed, hoping that whoever kidnapped me see's me missing and leaves, giving me an opportunity to get the hell out of here.

My chest is beating out of control when I hear the voices I hear stop speaking, and whoever the voices belonged to, they open the door slowly.

There's a long silence, then a man speaks, the deepness of his voice startles me.

"I won't hurt you Eleanor, come out from there." He says, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

Shit, what do I do? And how the hell does he know my name? Will he hurt me if I don't do what he says? This is like kidnapping 101 right, to do what they say or they will hurt you

I swallow hard and decide to do what he says, I sigh out heavily and begin to stand up from behind the bed, slowly raising my eyes to the man whose voice belongs to.

The first thing I notice is his boots, combat army style, then his dark blue jeans that look heavily worn, then forgetting that this man had kidnapped me, I had stared at his chest for longer than I should've, chiseled chest outlined perfectly in his tight t-shirt.

Holy, wow.

This guy was gorgeous, ruggered but a certain handsome bad boy lumberjack vibe he was definitely rocking with the beard and messy short dark brown hair, his skin was tan, telling me that he must spend all his time outdoors in the sun in all seasons of the year, he was well built and tall.

He must stand at least 6'4, the man was huge compared to me, his dark brown hair was long enough to run your fingers through it, and I had the sudden urge to test if it was as soft as it looked.

The way his eyes held me though as if he was taking every single detail of me in, it made me uncomfortable and we had now been staring at each other for a full two awkward minutes.

I clear my throat nervously and walk slowly to the end of the bed. "W-Who are you? Why am I here?" I ask shakily, keeping my eyes on his.

His eyes flash a different colour, if I blinked I would've missed it.

What the hell is he? 

He comes closer and looks to the bed than me, he stops in front of me and stares down at me, an unreadable expression on his face as he moves his large tan hand out in front of me, I stare at him confused.

"Orson." He says, still holding his hand out for me to shake.

I look to his hand than him, dismissing to touch him I step away from him. "Did you bring me here to kill me?" I blurt out.

He snorts, making me jump from how loud it sounded.

"No, no I would never hurt you." he says staring at me deeply, making me nervous.

He sighs out and rubs his large hand through his messy hair. "What do you remember?" He asks.

I look at him confused. "E-Everything?"

He raises his brows and nods his head slowly.

We stand in awkward silence for a long moment before there's a knock at the door, startling me and making the man called 'Orson' actually growl out like he was some kind of beast.

I stare at him utterly terrified, watching him turn around and answer the door.

Turning around, I take a peek out of the window next to me to see where the hell I am, but all I see are trees, as far as my eyes can see, they surround wherever the hell 'this' place is.

He clears his throat and I snap my eyes back to him, he has a bowl of some kind of soup on a tray. "You must be hungry, eat." He commands, leaving no room for discussion.

I grip my hand nervously and swallow my nerves. "Look, u-um not to be rude but I just want to go home, m-my boyfriend is probably worried about me." I stutter out, watching his eyes study me.

I watch as he flinched as I said boyfriend, his muscles tensed and his jaw clenched hard, his eyes were blazing with anger as he stood and placed the tray with soup onto the bed.

He sighs out heavily and snaps his eyes to mine. "Whatever you had before is over, there's no going back." He says stiffly, clenching his jaw.

A shiver goes through me at how cold his voice is. "P-Please let me go." 

My voice is breaking at this point and this man looks almost hurt from what he said but his cold eyes soon return, almost like he put a barrier up to hide his true feelings from me.

"Eat, I'll be back later." He says, turning to the door and opening it.

Turning to look at me before he leaves, his eyes soften then harden, he turns around and leaves, shutting the door behind him.

I hear the door lock and that's when I notice I'm crying, my hands are shaking. 

My knees hit the hardwood floor in defeat and I start sobbing into my hands, trying to wipe away everything I'm feeling right now.

I can't believe this is happening, this is not happening.

I will get out of here, I just need to stay strong, the first moment I get to escape, I'm taking it.

That will teach whoever this Orson man is to never underestimate me.