Chapter 21, Eleanor

Sighing out I raise both my hands and gently slap both my cheeks after I finished wetting my face with cold water.

You're strong, you can do anything, do not cry, do not cry, do not cr-

A knock at the door startles me. "Eleanor? Are you ok?"

Has he been outside the door this whole time?.... dammit! He definitely heard me cry and hit myself then, why do I always get myself caught up in these embarrassing situations.

It's all because... he said he.. loved me.

How can he love me? He doesn't even know me!

He... he.. he can't love me, it's... too crazy to think 'Just Orson' a supernatural man who turns into a wolf, who has the option to choose whatever woman he wants, refuses any other woman other than me, it's simply too crazy to wrap my head around.

He wants me.

Slowly, I turn the door handle and open the door, I look up and Orson now looking at me, with a look I can't place. "Sorry, I'm finished." I mutter out, avoiding his hard intimidating gaze on me.

I shift on my feet and look behind him. "My.. room, right?" I hint at the door behind his large body.

He sighs heavily then mumbles something in his language before nodding his head then turning around to open the door, once the door is open I see that he did indeed get all of my stuff from my old bedroom at my mom's house.

Walking in I see that he also got me a new bed, how long has he been planning this? This room looks like the walls were painted green for a while, and I find it hard to believe that he choose this colour when he moved in, considering all the walls in this house are untouched.

I notice one photo and in that photo is a picture of my parents, my favorite photo of them... I never knew my father, he died just before... everything... but my mom spoke about him a lot, and every time she did, she would always say that he was the most gentle soul, and a loving father.

"Thank you." I whisper out. "For.. getting these." 

I feel Orson come up behind me, his body heat is practically touching me, yet- he hasn't even touched me yet.

"It's the least I could do Eleanor, I..." I turn around and see he's rubbing his neck.

"I will always be here to protect you, you know that.. right?" 

I smile weakly as too many thoughts race through my mind, yet.. I have no energy to fight with him, so I smile and nod my head, even if I am unsure about Orson.

I want to trust you... I want to tell him, but right now, I want to be alone.

"Is there anything you need? Don't be afraid to ask, just tell me and I will get it for you."

I glance around the room and notice there's only one pillow on the bed... I turn back to Orson and look up at him shyly.

"Uh.. can.. can I get another pillow? If it's not too much trouble... of course.." 

His eyes light up and then he smiles at me before leaving the room, I hear him open a door down the hall and then after a few seconds, he comes back with three pillows tucked under his muscled arms.

Three... okay.. I guess this is also fine. "Thank you." I smile tiredly at him and he nods, then puts the pillows on the bed.

I watch as he arranges the pillows on the bed to make them 'look right' and I swear I could see a small blush on the tip of his cheeks, but he's so tan, and staring at him too long makes my belly.. fill with butterflies. 

The room falls silent as Orson stands in front of me, I can practically hear my blood pumping blood into my heart because I know he's looking right at me like he always does, yet he's not saying anything, I swallow hard to brace myself as I raise my head to look into his... yellow eyes.

They're glowing.

..They are so.. beautiful...

I didn't even notice I had stepped closer to him and raised my hand to touch his cheek, I was too fixated on his eyes to notice that he let out a low growl and that he was inches from touching me. His skin felt so soft on the tips of my fingers, once I had touched him my heart felt like it was going to explode with happiness.

He's letting me do something so direct, and he looks like he's... liking it.

He raises his hand abruptly and puts it in mine as I caress his cheek, he brings my hand to his lips and ever so gently... he kisses the back of my hand, and I'm officially screwed because I want more, much more than that.

The feel of his lips on my hand is a reminder of when they were on me and the feel of his rough lips sweetly opening my mouth, the way he bit my lip to part my mouth open, the pure anxiety and adrenaline I got from him touching me was something I have never felt before, and I want to feel it again.

I want him to touch me again.

"Eleanor." He says my name painfully low, his deep voice it rumbles, sending shockwaves down inbetween my legs.

"I won't be able to stop myself if you keep.. fuck... I can't control myself around you." He roughly groans out as if he is in pain as his jaw clenches painfully as if he is holding himself back.

Without warning, Orson steps forward and brings me hard against his chest with one arm around my waist, his eyes are now glowing brightly as he traps me in his arms, he brings his free hand to the back of my head as he gently holds me still, I watch him lower his head to mine, his eyes solely focus on my lips.

I'm a pile of mush in his arms and all I can do is watch him dominate me as I melt to his touch.

I can't breathe, I can't think, all I can see is him, and his intoxicating eyes on me as he looks at me with such hunger and needs, it ignites something in me and this feeling of being in his arms, the heat, the strange sensation of the sparks on my body make me want to do something I didn't know I was even capable of doing.

Until I met him.

I can't take this anymore... 

He's driving me crazy, just.... just... "Please...'"

"Kiss me, Orson."