Chapter 15, Eleanor

Lark snorts loudly at the TV as we finish watching the ending of Twilight New Moon, after I had learned he had never seen it before, I know I just had to put it on.

"That was terrible." He states annoyed, turning the TV off by the remote.

I couldn't help but laugh, we've watched two movies together and so far I've had so much fun with all of his reactions to both movies, the first one I swear I could see tears in his eyes, and with twilight, I could see Lark getting annoyed by everything as we watched, at some point, I could see him glare at the TV as if he wanted to break it.

"I know, everyone knows, now you know." I say cheekily, earning a hard stare from him.

"If you knew it was so bad, why did we watch this?" He asks confused, as he stands up and stretches his arms.

I hum and shrug, hiding my smile as I stretch my legs and look at the time.

It's been over two hours, I wonder what Orson is doing. "Hey, do you know if Orson is still in his.. office?" I ask curiously, avoiding his gaze.

He's silent for a few seconds, and I look up and notice his eyes shift color, bright yellow, then he looks down to me and they go back to normal, a deep brown. "Yes, he is on his way here, I will be outside." He says simply, walking in the direction of the door.

"Oh, wait!" I call out, making him look at me. "Thanks.. for, you know, keeping me company." 

I don't know why, but I like being around him, he reminds me of Chase, someone I can feel comfortable around. 

Lark smiles slightly at me and nods his head once. "No problem, Eleanor." 

I grin and just as Lark turned around to open the door, an angry-looking Orson is glaring daggers into Lark's head and I could Lark physically tense and he bows his head slightly to Orson, who steps aside to let Lark pass by, and when he does, Orson says something to him I couldn't hear then he steps into the room, leaving Lark stood outside the room, Orson shuts the door behind him without saying anything more.

Then his eyes land on mine, and damn is he pissed.

What crawled up his ass and died. 

"What the fuck was that?" He growls out, angrier than I've ever seen him before as his long strong legs stomp towards me until he is stood in front of me, his piercing bright eyes looking down at me like he is a predator and I am his prey.

My throat goes dry as I look up at him. "I-I don't know what you mean, we were just watching movi-"

"I'm not fucking stupid!." He snaps out, growling. "He called you Eleanor, why?" He asks, peering down at me, and I get chills at how angry he is right now, his muscles are tensed and it makes the veins on his arms look even more deadly than usual.

Wait, he's angry because Lark called me Eleanor? "What's the big deal? That's my name isn't it?" I say as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Somehow that just made him even angrier and his eyes glare at me harder if that were even possible. Now I've really done it, he looks like he's ready to kill something or someone...

"The big deal.." He says slowly, in a deep voice that sends chills up my arms. "Is that YOU are his LUNA, no one is to call you Eleanor but me!" He spits out, as he shouts the last part out, his eyes glowing a vibrant yellow as he looks down at me, breathing heavily.

I swallow hard, noticing his once short fingernails are no longer short, but long and sharp, and definitely not human-looking, they look deadly, he looks deadly, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared of him right now.

But what he said pisses me off, because I didn't agree to anything yet, only to stay a week! 

I stand up equally annoyed and stand in front of him and try my best to look at him without shaking. "You do not control me 'Just Orson' I might be your mate, but I haven't accepted anything yet!" I say frustratedly, watching as his eye twitches to 'just Orson'.

His brows furrow and his nostrils flare, and I know he is trying to not snap at me, or worse, he looks deadly and I hate this uncomfortable feeling like I should run away right now, but I'm too scared to move, afraid of angering him further.

He laughs lowly, sending shivers throughout my body. "I can just keep you here against your will, either way, you are mine, not his or anyone else's." He says casually, without emotion, but his eyes haven't changed color, they are still swirling with anger despite his change in tone.

"Excuse me?" I challenge him, not believing what I just heard him say. "How dare yo-"

I don't get to finish my sentence as he pulls me forward with his strong arm and wraps it around my waist and pulls me against his chest, as his other goes to the back of my head and pulls me towards his lips, he places his lips on mine so suddenly with such force that I don't have time to react.

Euphoria, there was no other word to describe what his lips felt like the moment they touched mine.

His lips on mine felt nothing but amazing, something I have never experienced before overtakes me and I kiss him back, just as urgently, pushing my lips further into his as he holds onto me tightly against his body, as if he is trying to mold me to him.

The kiss was desperate, hungry, and dominant that there was no way I could keep up with his skilled lips on mine, his need consumed my entire mouth, he pushed his tongue into my mouth forcefully and tastes my tongue with his, he explored and took everything he could get out of the kiss, and I let him.

My mind is hazy and I feel wonderful, everywhere he touches me is like I entered another dimension completely, the tingles, the sensation, the vibration of his fingers, his chest, his tongue, oh god his forehead, everywhere he touches me is another shock to my lust for him and I feel shameful for giving in so easily, but I can't push him away.

He breaks apart from me as suddenly as he kissed me, and we're both breathing heavily and staring at each other, Orson's lips are puffy and red and I know mine must look exactly like his like we just had the best kiss of our lives.

I can still feel his touch and the sensation on everywhere he touched me, like a fire inside of me was set and the flames were still burning, and from the look of Orson's face, he is feeling exactly what I am right now, meaning I had affected him just as much as he affected me.

The mate bond.

It has to be, nothing else could explain this, this feeling of... need.

"Elea-"

"I want to go back to my room." I interrupt him, turning my back to him as I feel my face get hot from the sudden embarrassment that overtakes me.

Holy shit, I just made out with Orson.

We kissed, he kissed me and I kissed him back, I kissed him back! What the hell is going on, this mate bond stuff is terrifying, I should feel violated but.. I liked it, holy crap did I like it.

"I'm sorry- shit, please can we talk?" He quickly says softly, his voice rough and husky from our kiss. 

He reaches out and holds onto my hand and I feel a sudden spark shoot up my arm, almost making me moan out shamefully from his touch. What the heck?!

I keep my back to him as I feel my heart beating out of my chest. "You kissed me." I blurt out, then feel my eyes widen at what I just said out loud.

Orson chuckles, then I turn to sneak a peek at him to see he is smirking, no longer angry or tense, he looks at me with a look I can't place.

He comes forward and makes me turn to fully face him, then he places his hand under my jaw to lift my head up to him, he smirks at me and leans down then places his lips on my nose. 

"You are mine Eleanor, you can't deny you didn't enjoy that kiss, we are mates." He says huskily, as he speaks against my lips, barely touching them.

Oh shit, I think I just doomed myself.