Chapter 41, Eleanor

I stir awake when I feel something tickle my back.

Opening my eyes and being fully aware of my surroundings, I feel Orson's strong arms wrapped around me lovingly as his steady breath warms but tickles the back of my neck.

When time did he go to bed? I didn't even hear him come into the room or the bed.

I turn around carefully without waking him, when I see his face I take the chance to admire how incredibly handsome he is, there's no denying it, I mean theirs some crazy woman doing everything in her power to corner him into having a child with him.

It's so crazy, the first time I saw him all I saw was this hot buff dude with a scowl on his face that kidnapped me, that's all he was... now he's so much more to me.

He's my... mate.

He's someone I can trust.

He's my rock.

The thing with my mother... nonmother... whoever she is, Orson has been there with me, even when I ugly cried in front of him, he stuck by my side despite me yelling at him to go, and I'm glad he didn't.

I didn't realize how much I needed him, I'm so thankful I have this with him, the love he gives me.

I really need to show him more... just how much he means to me.

His brow frowns for a moment then his face relaxes, and I can't help but grin as I go to touch his arm, he's warm and his arm feels... nice, rough, his dark arm hair is something I never thought I would say is 'sexy' but to me, damn, I love it... it's sexy.

My hand goes lower down his arm until I feel my fingers against his V line, near his strong hips, and I can't help myself but think back to our first time together sexually. He had been so gentle in the beginning, he made love to me- but then make no mistake... he fucked me.

Dammit, I want to experience it again, so very badly.

I know Orson sleeps naked, so once I move my hand lower to his member, I bite my lip and hold my breath once I reach his manly length that shocked me the first time I saw it so close, in between my legs.

I keep my eyes on Orson, who's still asleep when I make the decision to wrap my hands around his length- it's heavy and thick, and I need to hold back a groan when he twitches in my hand.

Holy--- damn, that made me wet, I can feel it.

"What're you doin?" 

I jump my back and move my hand, I look to Orson after taking my eyes away from him for a second, and now I see he's fully awake and watching me with raised brows but with a ghost smile, but I can see it.

He caught me touching his penis, oh my god.

"Nothing." I squeak out, adverting my eyes in embarrassment as I feel my face get warm.

Nothing, Eleanor? Really, he saw you. 

I want to die, I-

Orson wraps his hand around my wrist and moves my hand back around his length and he squeezes his hand over mine, making me grip his length roughly, and at this point, I don't even think I'm breathing properly.

He's hard, really damn hard- how did he get so hard this quickly?

He moves his hand away from mine and leans up slightly to move his arms to the back of his head, making his muscles look even more powerful.

He's smirking at me, and by the look of my face, I'd say I look quite funny right now.

"Touch me, Eleanor, however you want, you don't need to ask."