Chapter 39, Eleanor

I stretch my tired arms and legs with a groan and fully allow my body to relax as I lay on the bed.

I can't believe just a month ago I wanted to leave here, this 'realm', now I can't imagine what my life would look like if I ever left this place... or left Orson.

Leaving Orson is no longer an option... I want to be here, with him... heck I was willing to have his children just for him to avoid court with some Lord guy I've never even met, but with that in mind, the thought of Orson having sex with his ex just for a child... hell no.

I won't lie, I got extremely territorial over him pretty quick, and I know that if they ever came back here I would punch them both straight in the face and enjoy it.

Orson is mine as much as I am his, now there's nothing to get in our way, I'm starting to look at the bigger picture, family, friends... although I'm still working on that.

"Eleanor, you okay?" A voice says from behind my bedroom door.

"Yes, Sena, thank you Sena for asking for the hundredth time in the past hour." I say sarcastically.

She says nothing back to that but I hear the door open making me tilt my head to see who it is.

Sena. "What's up?" 

She looks around the room quickly then her eyes land back on me. "Nothing Luna, just checking, Alpha's orders." She says stiffly.

What? 

I sit up on the bed and laugh. "Looking for what? Is Orson really that paranoid, I'm not going to leave, I thought we established that Sen." I say, rolling my eyes.

She looks at me and nods slowly then stands up straight with her hands behind her back. "Eleanor I think it is wise to stick to titles." She clears her throat. "Just for now."

I look at her quizzingly, what's gotten into her?

Before I could even open my mouth to ask, Orson appears from nowhere and walks into the room and Sena is moving to leave the room, Sena gives me a silent look as she closes the door, not saying anything more to me.

"I think Sena is in a mood." I mumble out loud.

Orson sits on the bed and has yet to say anything, he's staring at the door and he looks deep in thought.

I wonder what happened, he left to interrogate that magic animal person, and now he's returning in a weird mood, just like Sena. "How did it go?" I ask.

He turns around and I see his thoughts running wild from the look in his eye as he looks at me as if he's trying to figure something out. "Good." He pauses then furrows his eyebrows. "I need to ask you something."

I raise my brows. "Sure... what?" I say looking at him as he frowns.

"Do you remember when you said your mother left the key for you... did she leave anything else?" 

What? So it's about my mother, what the hell did he and the Satyr talk about? 

"Just a letter." I say slowly. "What is this about Orson?" I question, sitting up straight on the bed, facing him.

He breathes out heavily and runs his hand through his dark messy hair. "What did it say, the letter, word for word." He looks at me and I can't help but feel he's looking at me... with pity.

Why does he need to know that? I thought I already told him everything... "Just that she loves me... she warned me about trusting people, also that wolves did it." I say slowly, thinking hard about what she wrote.

I see Orson nod, his eyes bore into mine and something else comes to mind, the gate! "Oh, there was one more thing." I say suddenly, making Orson's eye widen slightly.