Chapter 2

Recruitment: The Recruited

"Patient number 023 please report for a check up." The announcer rang along the huge hospital.

The mentioned patient, stood up from his bed and walked towards the big lab room, escorted by some nurse as usual.

The doctors made him check his weight and height. The pulled out a syringe and tried passing it through him. As usual the frustration of the doctors rose as it went through without affecting him.

They sighed and let him go waiting for the next patient. He walked out of the room alone as the nurses had went out to fetch patient number 022.

While walking back alone he found a door slightly open, which happened to be a doctor's room. He pressed his ears against the door and tried listening to the conversation.

"What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know, probably kill those two. They are the only ones here. The others are already dead."

"We can't even find more of those creatures."

"Patient 022 is still helpful. We can't even do experiments on patient 023. He seems like a ghost in human form."

"We have to do something, before they cut of money supply."

Not wasting any more time, patient 023 walked back to his room. Soon his older roommate patient 022 also returned from his so called check up.

"What's with the long face?" He asked seeing the younger.

"We need to escape this place, they are planning to kill us."

"Why am I not surprised? We are literally test subjects. 'We are going to help you learn your powers!'" He mocked the words those doctors had said years ago.

Soon that night, the two test subjects planned out their great escape. Making sure everyone was asleep, they slipped out of their room breaking the locks. Not having the medicines to seal powers coming to work.

Freezing the guards outside, the two slipped out of the hospital and found himself walking towards the lights through the forests.

Soon the light engulfed them, as they squeezed their eyes shut. Reopening them, they found themselves in an unknown place. A man with slight long hair standing in front, arms crossed.

Not expecting the situation, they quivered in fear. The unknown man sighed and asked them to follow him.

"I should introduce myself." He said walking in front. "I'm Yuta, and if you are wondering where you are being taken, this is the magic kingdom, Isorropia."

"Uh we are Sungchan and Shotaro. But why are we here?" The younger replied."

"Everything will be explained once we reach the headmaster."

~☆~

"Hey kid we met again!" The short male beamed seeing the younger with the soccer ball.

"Hey!!" He replied turning the ball under his feet.

"So what's up?"

"Nothing, when are you going to teach me how to see my powers? I want to control them too. Or are you going to still say, it's not my age yet." He frowned.

"That why I'm here. Your parents already know. Now are you ready to go to a total different place."

"Ten hyung, of course I am, not like I fit in, in this world. I want to be in a place where there are people like me."

"Good, so shall we go Jisung!!"

He nodded approaching the older, easily towering over him. Using the portal the two reached the same place as the previous three.

 Using the portal the two reached the same place as the previous three