Chapter 29

Search

"Do you plan on waking up?" Mira shook her roommate's dead asleep figure vigorously.

"Ah ah ah I'm up, I'm up!" The girl jolted up and pouted at her.

"Go wash up! You look ugly pouting like that." She made a disgusted face.

Once Jaera went inside the bathroom, her disgusted face changed into a fond smile. Her eyes feel on the clock making her spring into action. Mira pulled out the younger's uniform from the closet and put it on her bed.

"I'm going to leave. Don't be late."

~☆~

The twenty years old walked out of her dorm and made her way towards the academy. She meet with Sungchan and Shotaro outside the dormatory.

"Jisung probably left with Jaemin hyung."

Jaera nodded and followed the boys inside the academy building. Walking towards her class they made eye contact with the two seniors standing at the door of their class.

"Can we have Jaera for a minute?" Renjun asked knowing the other wouldn't form a single sentence.

The two boys nodded and walked inside the class. Jaera gave Renjun a questioning look.

"Where you with Jisung last night?"

"No, why?"

"No one has seen him since the classes ended yesterday." Jaemin said.

Jaera awkwardly nodded not expecting a conversation from him. "After the training we four got out of the ground together. Jisung parted from us, saying he was looking for Jeno sunbae."

Renjun nodded, "You should go to your class. We will talk to Jeno. Also inform us if he comes to the class."

Jaera nodded and headed back to the classroom.

"What happened?" Sungchan asked.

"Jisung is missing. They haven't heard of him ever since he parted from us yesterday."

"Oh no! We should go look for him."

The two friends agreed on Shotaro's words. Throughout the class, Jaera couldn't focus anything the teacher taught. Her mind kept drifting off to all possible dangers Jisung could be in.

"Na Jaera, NA JAERA!!" She snapped out of the thoughts and gave a confused look at the professor.

Professor Jungwoo raised his eyebrows in return. Jaera quickly murmured an apology and started focusing on the class.

"If I see you distracted once again. I'm throwing you out of the class."

His attempt of looking scary failed miserably making the class laugh out loud. Jungwoo glared at them before picking up the text book and reading through it again.

Once the class was over the trio rushed over to look for their missing friend. They meet with the two seniors who was accompanied by Jeno as well.

"He didn't meet Jeno. Something is definitely wrong." Renjun informed as soon as they meet in front of the lunch area.

"Let's head over to the last place where you three saw him."

On Jeno's instruction they walked towards the stairways leading to the ground floor. Jaera stopped as they reached the locker area.

"We picked out stuff here then, Jisung parted ways from us."

"He used the left of the corridor." Sungchan pointed.

The six students walked in the left wing of the huge academy building. It had relatively less classes in there. Jaera had never been to this side of the building. As they kept walking, the student population started decreasing.