Chapter 9

Denial

"No, who are you?" Jaemin quickly shook his head.

"I-"

"You are one of them, they sent you here to get me. But I'm not going to fall for it." He glared at her.

Jaemin didn't waste anymore time standing on the ground. He walked out fast, making sure he bumps his shoulder. Jaera stood alone, looking down on the ground.

Sighing she made her way back to the dorm. As she neared her room, the door opened and Mira came out.

"Oh you are just in time, I'm going to the dinning area. Come with me."

She pulled Jaera without giving her the time to answer. The girl let her drag herself until they reached the room. The twins were already waiting for them.

As they said down, Jaera noticed the absence of Mirae. Her confusion was caught by Yumi.

"If you are looking for Mirae, she is at the castle. The crowned prince is her fiancee." She said.

~☆~

"Is everything okay?" Jeno asked.

Jaemin didn't answer is question knowing Jeno will catch him even if he is an expert at lying. Jeno followed him out of the class only to meet with his fiancee outside.

"I'll go find Renjun and Donghyuck." Jaemin said before walking away living the couple together.

"Is he okay?" Mirae asked concerned.

"I don't think so, the last time he was like this..." he sighed.

"He rarely shares stuff. Hope his is coping up."

"Anyways, you are hanging out with the girls a lot. You all seem to be very busy to hang out with the whole group."

"It's not like that. Mira's new roommate is the new girl they got from modern world so we are just helping her adjust." Jeno hummed in response.

"Anyways let's go!"

~☆~

Mira waited outside Jaera's class waiting for it to end. As the bell rang, the professor walked out of it. Soon followed by the students. She peaked in to see, Jaera talking to Sungchan with Shotaro and Jisung standing beside her.

"You were so cool that day during training. You didn't even need the trainer to explain your stuff." The tall boy complemented.

Jaera let out a nervous laugh. "I'm not even that good."

"That's not true, you seemed to have such great control over your power." Jisung said.

Jaera gave him a soft smile.

As the class got emptier, she picked up her bag and walked towards the door only to see Mira standing.

"Hey!"

"So where are you taking me today?"

The older girl laughed out as she realized that Jaera caught her plan. Pulling her roommate with her, she went to the lobby.

"Today I'll introduce you to our extended group. So follow me."

Yumi and Yuri where sitting down on the couch with two unfamiliar guys and Jaemin standing behind them.

"Guys I brought her!"

The five students turned towards the two girls and greeted them. Well except Jaemin who shot the girl a glare.

"This is Jaera!" Mira introduced. "Now introduce yourselves boys."

"I'm Huang Renjun. It's nice to meet you."

"It's Donghyuck but call me Haechan." He flashed a smile.

Jaera smiled back at him. Renjun whispered to Jaemin to introduce himself but the boy even refused to look at her.

"Jaemin?" Mira looked at him confused.

Sighing, Jaemin glared at Jaera and rolled his eyes. The students stared at him in surprise as he dashed out in wrath. Jaera looked down at the floor and bit her lips, to control her emotions.

"Don't mind him, he is probably having a bad day." Renjun tried consoling her.

"Don't worry I'll have a talk with him." Mira sighed.

" Mira sighed