Chapter 4

Royalty

"Thank you so much Mirae, without you what would our son do?" The Queen said as Han Mirae healed the wounds of prince Jeno.

"It's my duty as his fiancee, your highness." She chuckled.

"Mirae how many times do I tell you to call me mother. Drop the formalities already."

"Yeah you should listen to her Mirae." Jeno said sitting up on his bed.

"It's okay, I'll be going, take care kids." With that the queen exited her eldest son's room.

Jeno got out of the room and pulled his fiancee in a hug with a big smile adoring his face. The girl struggled to get out of his grip.

Once out she said, "Having super strength doesn't mean you can be rash with everything. See you keep getting hurt.

"But I have you to heal me." He pouted.

"I wouldn't be there for you in a big battle. You should be more careful." Mirae sighed.

"Now now now, don't be angry on me."

"I'll get going!" Mirae said rolling her eyes.

~☆~

"Come on everyone!" Chenle challenge the guards to come and attack him.

A guard threw some stones at him using Telekinesis. He extended his hands at the direction from where the stones are coming. A light blue light surrounded his palms and the stones fell on the ground.

Not a second later another guard popped out on nowhere be hind him and tried hitting him using his sword. Chenle moved away fast and touched the man's shoulder. Raising his leg he it the man. Making him stumble and fall. His Teleportation not activating in time.

"There is no use of trying to use Teleportation Mr. Jung. You are powerless for the next 10 minutes." Mr. Jung sighed as the young prince cheered in return.

"So anyone else!" He challenge further.

The guards narrowed their eyes and started attacking him. In no time they were on the ground powerless against him.

"Chenle!" The younger turned around to see his father, the king standing with his hands at the back.

"Hey dad! How was I?"

"This doesn't matter as long as your power doesn't work on elemental magic holder. You need to strengthen it so it can have some effect on them."

The prince just puffed out his cheeks at the absence of prasing. The king in return rolled his eyes.

"Go get Jeno, I need him in my office."

"Why can't the guards-"

"You will be the one to go!"

Sulking his shoulders, Chenle walked towards his half brother's room. Opening he door he let out a dolphin screech.

Hearing his scream, Mirae pushed Jeno away making him stumble and fall on the ground.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Jeno." She quickly pulled him up.

"There is something called knock."

"Oh there is, I didn't know, Dad is looking for you." Chenle said sassily and walked away.

" Chenle said sassily and walked away