Chapter 43

Stalker

Jaera threw herself on the bed, completely exhausted. The continuous examinations paired with daily practices had worn her out. More over, the students barely got time to interact with each other. They were both mentally and physically tired.

Mira sat in her desk, going through the notes over and over again. She adviced Jaera to go back to sleep, seeing how worn out the younger look.

The book was full of pink and yellow highlights, while Mira copy was full of random scribbles. She sighed and massaged her forehead.
Turning towards the younger's bed, she found her fast asleep.

It was around midnight, when the girl decided to call it a day. She arranged her book and kept them away. While she cleaned the desk, her eyes fell on the window. She could see a smoke rising at a distant.

Mira quickly made her way towards the window to check what was going on. It was coming from the training ground. The smoke was soon drawn back and soon formed, what looked like a force field.

Force fields were a rare sight. It was fascinating to look at. And she definitely wanted to know who was the person behind it. Mira walked out of her room. The guard at the entrance of the dormatories was fast asleep, making it easier for her to sneak out.

Her heart thumped against her chest as she slowly made her way towards the ground. She peaked inside, not wanting to approach whoever it was. By the time she she discovered the man behind the force field, it disappeared.

Jaemin was well aware that he was being watched. He waited for them to attack. His sense were high, the black aura was completely surrounding him.

Mira maintained a straight face, waiting for Jaemin to do something. But he never did. There was an erry silence. Jaemin finally turned to look for the one watching him.

But Mira chose to return to the dorm. She turned away to walked towards the dorms. But stopped. She could make out a figure behind the tree. See her, he stepped out. He had a smirk lingering on his face.

She gave the boy a questioning look and left. The boy shifted his form to an all too familiar creature. As Jaemin walked out of the ground, he crossed his path and ran away.

Jaemin started at the cat, not having a good feeling about it. He made a mental note to visit his twin sister, and discuss everything once the exams stress is over.

~☆~

Kun sat in the centre of long table. Taeil and Taeyong on his sides, opposite to each other. Doyoung was also present. The four waited for two perticular people to arrive.
Doyoung impatiently tapped his foot on the floor.

They sat up straight, as soon as the door opened. Chou Sana made her way in first followed by the Student Council president. They sat down at a distance from the four officials.

"So I hope you are both aware of the fact that we are still looking for Na Jaerin, the twin of Na Jaemin."

Both of them nodded.

"You two are assigned to bring her in."

Once again they nodded.

"Taeyong and Doyoung will be accompanying you two. Make sure you convince her to come, or manipulate her." Taeil spoke.

Mark and Sana stood up and bowed respectfully. The six people walked out of the meeting room. Heading back to their own work.

 Heading back to their own work