Chapter 46

Final Threat

"Do you two realise how serious this is? We told you to let us know, where she is. Your father had personally asked us to take care of you three. Having even one of you on their side, can cause a huge difference. Do you know that they can manipulate her?" Doyoung shouted at the two siblings.

Taeyong was constantly glaring at them. While Kun wore a disappointed look.

"Not to make it worst for you, but to prepare you for the worst. The possibility of one of you dying has increased." Kun calmly but every seriously informed them.

"Na Jaera, you may go to the training ground now. I'll have a one on one talk with Jaemin." Taeyong said.

Jaera walked out of the room and went to the training ground. All the students had gathered together waiting for the principal to arrive. Many teacher were also present.

"What happened?"

"Is everything ok?"

Mira and Renjun were waiting for her by the door. She shook her head and walked inside. Jisung spotted her and walked towards her. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

Once again Jaera shook her head. They all turned towards the small podium where Kun cheared his throat. Doyoung stood beside him. Rest of the teachers were not standing very far from them.

"I'm sure, all of you are curious about why you are called here. I've got to break a very important news to you all. So pay attention."

Silence spread over the whole place.

"Many of you have studied or heard from your ancestors, about the black mages and their extinction. Well firstly they are not totally extinct, only a few of them are left and is very much protected by the kingdom. Some of these mages had been manipulate in the past to take over our kingdom. A war is about to take place, they have been sending threats to the king."

Everyone started whispering. Chills ran down Jaera's spine. She held onto Jisung's had for support. Even after knowing most of the stuff, the principal's speech made her realise how tough it would be to get Jaerin back.

Once Doyoung explained them the training pattern, everyone walked out with gloomy faces.

~☆~

The two prince sat down with the council once again. By then, they were informed about the soon coming danger. The current finance minister was giving reports on the financial status of the country and affording all the troups. The defense minister discussed the formation for the war. The cost of weaponry was divided between the defense funds and country funds.

Once the king dismissed the council, both the princes stepped out. They found themselves walking towards the royal training room. Inside Mirae was sitting on a bench, she seemed to be in deep thought.

"You okay?" Jeno asked approaching her.

"I'm just worried, you all will go in the front line while I'll be at the camp. I feel like my power is useless." She sighed.

"Noona you would realise how important your power is on the battlefield. You healers are our only hope."

As they got back to practice a sudden commotion outside caught their attention. While Chenle went to check what was going on, Mirae's phone started ringing. The colour of her face fell as soon as she put it on her ears.

"Boys, Yuta-shi was murdered!"