Chapter 11

Sorrows

"Hello!" Mira said picking up the phone.

She let out a sigh and asked them to wait for her. She turned to Jaera who was sitting with her head casted down. She hadn't talked much ever since the incident earlier.

"Hey Jaera will you be okay on your won, I'll be out for a while. The boys are looking for me."

"Uh yeah, no problem!"

After Mira left, Jaera got up from the bed and went out to the training ground. It was already dark outside and no one was at there. She decided to train on her own since Jaemin didn't even have plans to come cross her.

After a prolonged period of training, she finally stopped and fell on the ground panting. Jaera silently sat there to calm herself down. She started thinking where her brother could be.

Jisung walked out of his room. His roommate's friends and earlier barged in the room and asked if Jaemin returned. The empty room gave them an obvious answer. Haechan and Renjun had asked him to inform them if the male arrived. Waiting long enough, he got bored and decided to get some fresh air.

The male and female dorm were on the same campus as the academy which led him to walk towards the training ground. Peeking in through the half open gate he noticed Jaera sitting on the ground staring at the night sky. A light frown on her face.

Jisung pushed open the door and walked up to her. Feeling his presence, Jaera turned towards him. She quickly stood up and dusted herself.

"Oh I didn't mean to interrupt you." He slightly panicked.

"It's okay, I was done anyways."

"Why are you training now? You powers are good enough."

Jaera shook her head. "You have a part of black magic right?"

"Yeah just shadow pinning."

"Don't believe everything you see. There are much more to what people just show."

Jisung stared at her confused. Her words didn't make any sense to him. He had no idea what might come.

"Anyways why are you out at night?"

"Oh my roommate's not back so his friends went to look for him and asked me to keep a check and inform them if he comes back."

"Who is your roommate?"

"Jaemin hyung! Do you know him?"

Jaera didn't answer she walked past him and out of the training ground living the boy confused as hell.

~☆~

"Where do you think he can be?" Haechan asked as he gathered together with Renjun, Mira, the Nakamoto twins and Mark. Jeno and Mirae where back at the castle so they where unable to join.

"We should split up and look for him!" Yuri suggested.

"He can be anywhere, Jaemin is unpredictable." Mark sighed.

"I'm sorry guys!" Mira frowned.

The group split up and started searching for him. They separated in different parts of Isorropia using their powers.

"Where can he go?" Renjun asked himself. "It's pretty dark, showed I go to the woods. He doesn't seem to be anywhere else anyways."

Though scared he still took the courage up to create a portal to the woods. As he reached the otherside it was really dark.

After his eyes adjusted to the darkness, Renjun started looking for Jaemin with the limited vision. He called out his name a few times but it was of no work.

Finally the boy found his way to the burnt house. He kicked open the rusted iron gate and walked inside. The land where beautiful flowers bloomed was now full of creepers and other plants.

"Jaemin I know you are there!" He shouted.

After a minute of silence he heard crumbling of dried leaves, why turned into footsteps.

"What are you here?" Jaemin spoke in a dried tone.

"Let's go back everyone is worried."

Jaemin sighed.