Chapter 5

Neo Academy: The First Day

Rush hours at the dorm. All students are busy getting dressed up for the first day of the week. The four new students nervously dressed up in their new white shirt with a black coat. The golden chains connecting the buttons on the two side of the coat paired with the black on white checked shorts and trousers.

"Damn I love this place already. Specially this bracelet they gave me." Sungchan smiled turning the bracelet Kun had given him. It helped him to feel like everybody else. The bracelet gave his body matter.

"It's good that you can touch stuff without your body passing through stuff." Shotaro chuckled.

"Yeah feels good!"

"Now we don't want to be late for the first day, so let's go."

~☆~

"That's your class, go ahead I'll leave!" Jaemin said showing his new roomate.

"Oh thank you hyung!" He bowed and walked towards his class.

The other three new students walked in the corridor from the opposite side and meet him. Jaemin stood there, observing the two male newcomers for a far. He couldn't spot Jaera since she was behind the two tall boys. But he did catch her side profile, when the teacher called the group in.

Walking back to his class, Jaemin sat down beside his best friend Jeno who was reading a book.

"Why are you late?" He asked not looking up from the book.

"Showed my new roommate his class."

"Is he from the mordern world?"

"Yes!"

As the class started, they pulled out their books. Jeno noticed the sudden change in his best friend's behavior. Jaemin was usually a quiet student but that didn't stop him from making weird comments at weird times. But he was exceptionally quiet and seemed to be deep in thought.

"Is everything okay Jaemin?" Jeno asked once the class was over.

"Yeah, don't worry nothing is wrong?" Jaemin have a fake smile and walked out of the class making him more worried.

~☆~

Mira waited for her roommate to end her class. As soon as the younger girl walked out she pulled her with her.

"I'm going to introduce her to my friends. Not all of them are here but follow me."

She took Jaera to the cafeteria and greeted the others. She did a small bow and sat down beside Mira.

"Come on everyone introduce yourselves." Mira encouraged.

"Hi I'm Yumi and this is my twin sister Yuri."

"Hey I can introduce myself." Yuri gave her sister a glare.

"I'm Mirae, it's nice to meet you." She greeted politely.

"You can call me Jaera."

Mia put a hand on her shoulder intending to calm the tense girl down.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to socializing."

"It's totally okay. You are new here, you need time to warm up to the new world. We understand." Mirae said.

"Are you all from here?" Jaera curiously asked.

"Mira and Mirae are, we are from mordern world. We came here seven years ago when we where fifteen." Yuri said.

" Yuri said