Chapter 35

Could of black smoke rose on the open grounds. The three mages with the rarest kind of magic, practiced various spells at the middle of the night.

Over the past weeks the three siblings started spending more time together, occasionally joined by Renjun and Jisung. The four decide to keep Jaerin's location a secret.

Not only had she shared her knowledge with the twin, but also taught new tricks to the youngest and her best friend. Renjun being a healer couldn't take part in other power discussions.

Jisung hard learned a few things with his sword. Like Jaerin had put a magic spell on it linking it to Jisung's spell power. It could move according to the owner's wish without any physical contact.

Jaemin had drowned himself in all the books that were left by his father. Being easily interested, he started learning them one by one.

Kun entered the ground to check on his special students. Hearing him clear his throat, they turned around. The sword flying back to Jisung.

As soon as it did, Kun's eyes fell on it.

"I see you all are doing really well. But Jisung can you share how you did that?"

The boy looked dumbfound. While the siblings' eyes widened for a fraction of seconds.

"Jaemin put a spell on it." Jaera replied quickly.

Kun nodded and faced the older boy, who gulped seeing his eyes.

"So Jaemin how did you learn the spell?"

"Uh um a spell book from the library. You know that part."

Kun hummed while nodding. "Continue with your practice." He gave them a fake smile and started walking out.

Once he was out of sight the three signed. Their hearts were thumping loudly.

"Do you think he was convinced?" She asked her brother.

"No, knowing him, he probably has an idea that it's Jaerin's work."

~☆~

Jaera opened the door and entered her room. Mira was sitting on her study table, studying for the upcoming exams. Over the past few weeks everyone got busy with studies. The physical training also increased.

The younger popped herself on the bed, dead tired from all the study session, then practicing both her powers. As such as her being gifted with two powers were a boon it was also a bane at the same time. She needed to work exceptionally hard to master both.

"Jaera!" Mira turned to ask the girl a question but quickly shit up seeing her fast asleep.

She stood up from her seat and reached for the girl's phone that started ringing.

"Hey!"

"Oh Mira, where's Rara?"

"Jaemin, she is already asleep, don't want to disturb her. She looks tired."

"Ok let her sleep, also don't forget about tomorrow's plan!"

"Yeah sure! Good night!"

"Good night! Dream of me."

Mira flushed red and quickly put the phone back. She patted her cheeks.

"Now is not the time, Mira. Get yourself together." She murmured.

Thoughts on Jaemin and Mira