Chapter 6

Y/n woke up to the sound of the class packing up their belongings, quickly realizing the school day had ended. When he got up to stretch once more, the boy found a wet spot on his desk.

Ah. I drooled...

Minju inserted her arms through her straps, and sat as she watched Y/n clean his area.

Oh yeah, I'm going to Y/n's house today.

Minju's milk-white skin turned a light pink.

What is up with you today Kim Minju?! Stop blushing!

"Are you ready to go?"

Minju stood up, "Yeah."

The duo walked off school grounds and towards Y/n's house.

Mid-walk, Y/n suddenly turned to his friend, "Did you tell your parents that you're coming to my house?"

"Yeah, I texted them in between classes while you were sleeping."

"Okay."

After his abrupt question, the two resumed their silent walk. Though she wanted to try talking to him, Minju knew that it was best to just leave Y/n be.

I wonder what he did last night to make him so tired.

Completely disregarding her prior assumptions, Minju opened her mouth.

"Are you still sleepy?"

Y/n turned to the girl beside him, "Huh?"

"Are you still tired?"

"Kind of."

"You should take a nap when we arrive then."

"I can't do that. Not while a guest is over. I'll just take my nap when you leave."

"That might ruin your sleep schedule."

"Eh, I'll fix it then."

"I still think you should take a nap. I'll do my homework while I wait."

"We had homework?!"

"Yeah, I grabbed yours."

"Oh, thank you."

"Mhm."

A few more moments of silence passed between the two, but their recent conversation put Y/n in the thinking mood. Curious, Y/n glanced at Minju.

"Do you always have to deal with people hitting on you?"

"Yeah."

"No wonder why you handle it so easily."

Minju let out a fake laugh, "It's not my favorite skill to have."

"Then I'll go scare them off."

Minju stopped in her tracks, "No, don't do that! You're going to get more rumors!"

Y/n stopped as well, turning around, "I don't care about the rumors. They don't affect me."

"You don't have any friends because of them right?"

"Nah, I choose not to make any friends. If I wanted some, I'd go online."

"Ah..." Minju resumed her steps, "You're right."

"I'm fine with rumors spreading around me if that means guys won't hit on you anymore."

"But what if I miss out on the chance to get a cute guy?"

"Then I won't. I didn't expect a student like you to be pursuing a relationship though."

"I'm not."

"So you were just messing with me."