Chapter 35

"My monstrous strength?"

"Yes."

"Hm... I don't really know the origin of it. I kind of just had this strength from the start."

"From the start?"

"Yeah. Ever since I could remember, I've had to restrain myself to prevent anything around me from breaking."

"You were just born like that?"

"Mhm. After a while, I realized that what I can see is not like what you guys can see."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know what precognition is?"

Minju scratched her head, "Uh... being able to see the future?"

"Kind of. To start things off, I can see life in slow motion. It's not extremely slow, but I can see and perceive things faster than you guys can."

"How do you know?"

"Because it's something I can toggle. I can see the world through your eyes, and mine."

"What's it like?"

Y/n shrugged, "Everything's just slower."

"That sounds cool."

"It's not that much of a speed difference. But coupled with my precognition, I can react to things really easily. Speaking of reacting, my reaction speed is faster. In fact, my brain works faster than the normal one. Were you not confused when you saw me writing really fast that one time you were teaching me?"

"I just thought you could write that fast normally."

"I can, but it's not something that many people can do."

Minju nodded, "That's true."

"That's basically all there is to my 'monstrous strength."

"You're just really strong, and your brain works faster?"

"Yeah."

"That explains your knack for fighting. Do you have any actual martial arts training?"

"No."

Minju let out a small chortle, "Imagine if you did."

"No one would stand a chance against me."

Minju giggled looking in a specific direction.

"I think I know one person who could."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

"That's a secret."

"It is?"

"Mhm. You'll probably never know."

"That's a bummer."

"Yes it is."

Pulling the pair back from their tangent, Y/n placed his head on MInju's "What else do you want to know?"

"How long did you work as a vigilante?"

"I don't remember. I just remember doing it after Nari and I separated. It was a way for me to vent out my raw emotions."

"By beating people to a pulp?"

Y/n rolled his eyes, "I don't always do that."

"Both times I witnessed, you put the person in critical condition."

"Okay, but both of those times I lost control of myself trying to protect you."

"You still put them in critical condition."