Chapter 34

Y/n opened his eyes, staring at his pitch black ceiling taking in everything that happened to him.

Jisoo is not a normal kid, and Minju doesn't hate me. What a turn of events... That makes me question... Does Wonyoung know about Jisoo? Wait- Everything makes sense. Of course he's not a normal kid, I quite literally watched him pull a star out of the sky. Or- at least it looked like he pulled a star out of the sky. That would also explain who that random kid was back at the high school. Wonyoung is probably a normal person since she seemed surprised by what Jisoo did... As for Minju... I guess things were okay the entire time. She was happy to see me this time. Or did she feel guilty at the time? Was all of that because she felt guilty? Did she think that I was dead, and felt relieved to see that her last words weren't hurtful ones?

Y/n's heart began to ache.

There's no way, right? She seemed happy that I appeared. I'll ask her tomorrow. I kind of want to clear everything up anyway. What's tomorrow? Tuesday? Wow... So much has happened, and it's barely even been a week since we met... That's kind of crazy...

Y/n felt his stomach grumble.

Right... I haven't eaten anything all day...

Not long after he began to drift off, Y/n's mother called him down for dinner.

"Coming!"

Y/n walked down the stairs to find his mother and father already eating.

"I wasn't sure if you ate at all today, so I made some soup to give you as much of your daily nutrients as possible."

Y/n smiled at the bowl in front of him.

"Thank you, Mom."

"Of course, honey."

After scarfing down his food, Y/n returned to his room, ready to close off the afternoon.

I wonder what MinMin is doing... Maybe I should shoot her a text.

Y/n pulled out his phone, opening Minju's messages.

MinMin

:Me
Are you awake?

MinMin:
It's 8pm
Why wouldn't I be awake?

:Me
Do you wanna meet up?

MinMin:
I'd have to wait a bit to sneak out

:Me
Are you sure you can't just ask your parents to head out?
It's only 8...

MinMin:
I'd rather just sneak out.

:Me
Is it because it's exhilarating?

MinMin:
Yeah

:Me
You're weird
You could just ask them anyway if you plan on sneaking out regardless

MinMin:
I don't feel like it

:Me
Okay
Text me when you're ready to head out
I'll head over

MinMin:
Okay

Y/n sighed as he placed his phone down on his bed.

This is it... I'll ask her how she feels about me after the incident. I hope things go well.