Chapter 31

Minju followed the giant baby through the area, taking note of what path she took so she could leave without problems. Suddenly, Wonyoung stopped in front of a random house.

"We're here."

Minju looked up, scanning the residence, "This is his house?"

"Yeah."

Wonyoung walked up to Jisoo's front door, digging through her backpack.

"Are his parents home?"

"Yes."

"And we're going in?!"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"Will his parents appreciate you bringing in a random stranger?"

"You don't have to come in if you don't want to."

"Could you bring him out here?"

"I'll see if I can."

Wonyoung unlocked the door, stepping in before closing the door behind her.

I really hope he knows where Y/n is...

A few minutes later, Wonyoung came out distraught.

"He's not here..."

"Do his parents know?"

Wonyoung sniffled, "They thought he was at my house..."

"Huh?!"

"What were you going to ask him??"

"I was going to ask if he knew where Y/n was."

"Why would he know?"

"I don't know, he was the only person I could think of that would know where he was. Did you know he was out with someone yesterday?"

"Nari unnie."

"Do you know where she lives?"

"She was just visiting the area yesterday. She lives in another city."

"Are you able to contact her?"

"I can ask Oppa's parents."

"Please do."

Minju ran her fingers through her hair as her anxiety resurfaced.

Y/n, where are you?! Should I call the authorities? Nari ssi is the only lead we potentially have right now. She knows both Y/n and Jisoo personally, so if we were to ask her she'd surely know, right?

Shortly after, Wonyoung walked out of Jisoo's house with a phone in her hand.

"Nari unnie. I'm going to put you on speaker."

Wonyoung tapped on the screen, holding the phone in between her and the older girl.

"Okay, you're on speaker."

"What questions do you guys have for me?"

Wonyoung looked up at Minju, signaling for her to ask her questions. Minju took a deep breath before leaning into the mic.

"Do you know where Y/n is?"

"Aish- You again... Why would I know where he is? I haven't even seen him since I moved."

"That's true... Do you know where Jisoo is then?"

"No, why? Is he not with Wonyoung ah?"

"That's why we're calling you. We don't know where either are. Neither of them showed up to school today, and their parents don't know of their whereabouts."