Chapter 11

Underneath the starry sky, Y/n walked beside Minju, keeping an eye on their surroundings while making sure to pay attention to his friend's flapping mouth.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"How are you so good at fighting?"

"I'm not sure, I'm just talented."

Minju tilted her head, side eyeing the taller boy, "Is that what it is?"

"Yeah."

"How did you create that massive boom then?"

"Massive boom?"

"You broke the sound barrier earlier- Or, that's what it felt like. That's not something any human can feasibly do."

"First of all, I'm pretty sure everyone would die if I did. And secondly, I honestly don't know how I did it either. I think it has to do with that kid who appeared earlier."

Minju nodded, "You're right. He could have been watching over the entire thing and helped you."

"That's what I'm thinking. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do what I did when you were attacked."

"That's what I thought happened. Everything happened so fast at the latter end of that entire thing that I wasn't completely sure what exactly happened."

"Yeah, someone snuck behind you, and swung a box cutter at your face. Naturally, I stepped in to save you, but that kid was also there. I wonder where he came from..."

"I do too..."

"He's a weirdo."

"He saved my life."

"Ya. I would have been able to save you in time."

Minju smirked, "Last time I checked, you just said he was the only reason you could get there."

"Pfft. Nahhh... That was just satire"

"Is that so? I think he's really handsome."

"Ya. There's no way you do."

"He's kind of handsome. Did you see the way he looked at me when he saved me? I might go pay him a visit."

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows, "No way, right?"

A smug smile grew on Minju's face, "Are you jealous?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

Minju swayed her head, smiling with confidence, "I think you have a crush on me."

"Where's your evidence?"

"You apparently don't like talking to people, yet when a beauty like me appears, you're as open as a book."

"You're right, you are a beauty..." Y/n's voice dropped, "I kind of want you all to myself."

Minju's face turned red causing Y/n to burst into laughter.

"Y-Ya. Don't say things like that..."

"Why? It's true."

A slight smile grew on Minju's face.

"See? You do like me."

"Nahhh, I just like messing with you."

"Well, it didn't work."

"You're smiling! You also always blush when I compliment you!"

"I always blush when close friends compliment me!"