Chapter 13

As the pair walked into class, they noticed significantly less stares than the previous day. Lazily, Y/n placed his materials on his desk.

"I don't want to be here today..."

Minju giggled, "Me neither. Hey- Earlier, you were mentioning drug names. I didn't think you were one to memorize them."

"I didn't. That was just something really funny I saw online so I stole it."

"That makes more sense."

Suddenly, Y/n perked his head up, "Hey, do you want to go somewhere after school?"

"Can't. I have to help my mom with something after school."

Y/n rested his head once more, "That's a shame."

"Sorry."

"No worries. I can just go home and take a nap then."

"Oh- Wait..."

Y/n turned his head, "Hm?"

"Are we going to be able to sit in our lunch spot today?"

"Probably not. The school might have realized that letting kids go into an unsupervised area is a bad idea."

"Where do we go then?"

"I don't know, probably just another unpopulated area where we can have our peace and quiet."

"Are there still areas like that?"

"There's plenty. That doesn't mean we can go there, but if we get caught, then we can just move to another area."

"How many areas are there?"

"Plenty."

Minju furrowed her eyebrows, "You seem to know a lot of hiding spaces in this school."

"After two years of attending this school, that's bound to happen. Plus they come in handy when I want to eat lunch in peace."

"That's sad."

Y/n shrugged, "It is what it is."

"Where are we going to go today?"

Y/n placed his index finger on his lips with a grin, "That's a secret."

"Are you going to blindfold me or something while we walk?"

"Nah, I just won't announce it."

"Alright."

After a brief sigh, Y/n pulled his materials from his backpack, "Anyway, what are we learning in class today?"

"Weren't you paying attention yesterday?"

"Not really. I was just mindlessly taking notes."

"Surely you would know what's next because of your notes."

"Nope."

"We're just going over argumentative skills."

Y/n sighed, "Why does this class have to be so boring?"

"Don't ask me. I think argumentative skills are useful though. It'll help with resumes and things like that. Or if I want to persuade someone."

"Oh- I know, I'll use them to persuade you to do something."

"Like what?"

"Make me another sandwich."

Minju smiled as she furrowed her eyebrows, "Don't I already do that?"

"I require more. I'm experiencing withdrawals from yesterday."

Minju giggled, "Are my sandwiches a drug now?"