Chapter 33

Y/n felt his torso, searching for the wounds he had sustained.

He really did my wounds up. The only thing left is the pain from the inflammation... I guess I should go thank him next time I see him.

Y/n slowly made his way to his feet, taking deep breaths as he ascended.

This is going to be a long walk home...

After a few hours of walking, Y/n finally reached his part of town where he found Jisoo and Wonyoung sitting at the park.

Should I? Nah. I don't want to interrupt their time together. Speaking of which, I should go find Minju. I want to at least apologize so that I can get closure in case she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

With a moderate amount of struggle, Y/n finally made it to Minju's house with a new set of clothes. Following a deep sigh, Y/n anxiously pulled his phone from his pocket, dialing Minju's number.

I hope she picks up.

Immediately after the first ring, the other line opened.

"Hello?!"

In his exhaustion, Y/n droned on unknowingly ignoring Minju's audible shock.

"Hey, can we talk? I'm outside your house."

Before he knew it, the call ended bringing with it a sense of defeat-one greater than that he faced hours ago at the hand of multiple stab wounds.

Heh... I guess she doesn't want to talk...

Not even a few seconds later, Minju's front door opened, catching Y/n's attention. A glimmer of hope sparked in Y/n's heart as he watched Minju sprint to her gate, opening it before running into Y/n with her arms wrapped around him.

"Where were you all this time?!" Though muffled, Minju's voice reached Y/n's ears. Her voice shook within the material of Y/n's clothes, striking his heart.

"I was out."

"Did you and Jisoo do something together?"

"No. I was out by myself. I did see him though."

"Why were you gone for so long?"

"It's only been a day."

"Only a day?!" Minju pulled her face from Y/n's torso, visibly crying, "I was so worried when you didn't show up to school. I ran to your house right after to find that your parents didn't know where you were... Do you know how scared I was that I had lost you?!"

Y/n smiled a pained grin as he caressed Minju's head, "I'm sorry MinMin."

Minju pulled away slightly, causing Y/n to grimace in pain.

"Ya. What's wrong?"

Before Y/n could answer, Minju grabbed Y/n's hoodie, pulling it up to reveal sites of visible damage on his torso. Scar tissue formed where holes previously existed with inflamed skin puffing all around signifying that something was wrong.

"Ah... I guess I should come clear."

"First, answer me. Did you get stabbed? What is this?"

"I did get stabbed, but I'm fine."

"How does that sentence make any sense?!" Minju grabbed Y/n's arm, "Come on, we're getting you treated."

Before she could move anywhere, Y/n pulled her back to her spot.

"I'm fine." Y/n pulled Minju's hand to his torso, "Feel."

As Minju dragged her hand across the former stab wounds, the girl's face quickly turned red.