Awkward Meeting

LT company is a very famous and influencial and among the top business and industrial companies of S city. It is known for their three jewel heads who are at the topmost position, the CEO Bai Yuan and his two sons. This said CEO was chilling, sittings on a cozy sofa,in his house, facing the wide spread open garden in front of him, full of greenery, with fruits and flowers adding more lively colours. But the CEO is not happy at all even amidst of a pleasant atmosphere, his eyes are on the tv, which is reporting a crime.

BREAKING NEWS:
Famous businessman Mr. Bai Yuan's LT company suffered a considerable loss for gaining very bad reputation recently. It is said that one of the office worker's son was involved in a kidnapping case of a member of a very prominent client of the company. The victim client's family breaks their contract and provided demeaning reviews about the company which effects the market very much........

                                    --------

The location of the house was far inside than the main gate, and the compound was very large, garden in both side separated by a road made of stones. So when, after entering through the main gate, Zhan Zhao's father pushed him and escaped running through the big frontward, Zhao lost the sight of him. He kept looking around with lost eyes, worried to death.

'Who said coming to the house of the boss was a good idea! Father must have gone mad. ' he thought to himself.

Zhan Zhao looked around helplessly. The perfectly trimmee hedges and green grasses are used to splendidly decorate this outer garden of the house. If it was any normal day, he would stop here and take some time to appreciate it, the greenery cleansing his soul. But now he can not do that.

Now, he is in the verge of breaking down. Suddenly he heard a honk of a car, warning him to move aside as he was sitting helplessly on the road after getting pushed.

He got startled as he saw a very stylish car enter, a white Mercedes Benz kept honking at him. He got up quickly and bowed apologetically to the driver. That moment he saw his father a past beyond the car. He thought that the place was big so probably his father got lost and couldn't find the house, and could only roam around the maze of the garden in the compound.

As absentminded as he was he didn't notice that car also moved simultaneously at him as soon as he moved out of its way. So the car was coming at him and his feet ran towards the car, behind the car to be exact, to hold his father, he didn't realize the car coming at him.

The driver also did not expect the strangers to run towards him,he panicked and pulled aside his car forcibly to avoid collision and it went out of the paved road, and broke into the muddy path of the garden road and collided with a tree nearby. The headlights crashed making loud noises, and the accident gave a very awful scratch mark on the beautiful car .

The driver, which was Bai Yutang, roared furiously as he saw his favorite car getting damaged. He came out of the car, tucking his sunglasses on his pocket to check his precious car.

Zhan Zhao, on the other hand, got so frightened that he closed his eyes when he saw the car coming towards him rapidly, not from a very far distance. He huffed when he saw that he is safe and the car was dead. He thanked God in his mind but soon his relieved face turned into a worried one when he saw the driver was looking at him like he wanted to kill him. He was so ashamed, he knew that it is his fault, but he didn't know how to offer a proper apology.

Behind the car, he saw his father tripped at the moment looking everywhere, Zhao got worried and now he successfully runs towards his father, and Yutang stood there dumbly.

'What the heck? Not even a sorry ? Who is he and what is he doing here in my house? ' he was angry and to be honest his anger was justified. He looked sadly at his damaged white beauty which was a present from his father then walked towards his house dejected.

Zhan Zhao caught his father's hand securely. He calmed him down,
" Father I know, you want to meet the CEO right? But barging in here, would only worsen the situation! Now we can't even find the house. Please calm down and let's find together.. Please. "

His father, Shen Xue, looked at his son with agonizing eyes, which hurt Zhao very much.
"Only he can save your brother Shen Wei! How can I not come here?"
Zhao nodded and took his hands firmly. Then they asked sone servants in the way finally reaching the main house, after crossing the large compound.

                             ............

The CEO muted the tv that he was watching, and paid attention to the commotion of the hallway.

" What happened? " He asked in a authoritative tone.

The servant said meekly " Two people insists on meeting you sir. We can not make them go away. "

"Let them in. "

Zhan Zhao and his father entered nervously. The owner glances at those two, then he hummed understanding something.

"Who are you? What do you want?" He asked in an uninterested manner.

"Sir I am Shen Xue. I work for your company sir. For more than fifty years. Sir I am in a grave situation. Police came and arrested my son Shen Wei. They said he has kidnapped someone's kid for money. That is impossible sir. My son has the kindest heart in the world. Please help me sir. I have to save him. " He pleaded bowing, Zhan Zhao holding his father's shirt a little. He bowed too. His brother is in danger of course.

"I knew it! You are the one for whom I suffered such losses, and lost such a good client of many years. You want me to help? You should be grateful that you are still working here. " He said, his voice turning into ice.

Yunlan, who was sleeping soundly in his room, sensed disturbance and came out of his room. He stood there in the stairs and looked downwards where he saw his father scolding two people mercilessly. He sighed in annoyance a little. He tried to listen what was happening.

In the meantime, Shen Xue became really desperate, " Sir please don't say that. I have worked for you so many years with loyalty. If you don't help me what can I possibly do? "

"Hire a lawyer. Why are you asking me? Deal with it yourself. " Bai Yuan said.

"Sir no lawyer will take my case. I don't have that much money to afford a good lawyer and most of them are paid by the family whose son were kidnapped. You know sir they are very powerful family in the city sir. " His father was breaking down. He put his hands together and requested him earnestly.

That time, humming a sad little tune Yutang entered the house and was about to go upstairs without looking at those people talking about God knows what in the morning. He stopped in his step when he saw Yunlan, his brother standing there cross legged upstairs, leaning a little, trying to hear their conversation. Yutang frowned and looked at the scene when his eyes met the one for whom his car was now smashed.

Without thinking he shouted, pointing towards Zhao, "You! WHAT ARE YOU- " then he stopped midway.

Three of the people got surprised. Yutang's father turned back and asked "Yutang, you know them? "

An elder crying in front of his father, and he is on the verge of giving his everything up, and a pale boy holding onto him tightly, his eyes also moisted, seeing all this Yutang's mind said "Ugh Not the right time. "

He turned his eyes away from the boy and answered his father, "well kind of. "

His father's eyebrows furrowed a little, but he didn't press anymore. He looked at the other two.
"Just leave. What do you want me to do? Tell my son Yunlan. He is a first class lawyer but again if you can afford, only then. "

Yutang didn't understand anything so he looked towards Yunlan and his eyes asked "tf is going on?? "

The start is a little slow I guess, but please give it a try!
Please vote and comment! It will keep me going <3