Lost clue

This story finally hit 3K! I am very happy that you guys like it. I plan to complete this story first and then update "Guardian x SCI" Because I can not keep track of both at the same time lol.. I am a very forgetful person. I will update other two stories in between too!

The next day was quite lively. Shen Wei got free from bandages and got the get go from doctor to move around or to take a small walk to normalize his blood circulation.
Yunlan was too happy. The first thing he did was to hug Shen Wei tightly. When being asked, he complained that those bandages only reminded him that Shen Wei is hurt so he should deal with him carefully. So he was trying to hold himself back to his best. Now he is free finally to do anything.

Zhan Zhao slapped his forehead and said, "Still don't squeeze him too hard! He is not recovered completely yet. "

Bai Yutang just hold his urge to roll his eyes. He looked at Zhan Zhao and he looked quite spirited so he just smiled looking at Zhao. Nowadays when Zhan Zhao is in good mood, it makes Yutang automatically happy weirdly. And Yutang is still finding the reason for that.

Shen Wei said politely, "Thank you for taking care of me. I wouldn't have gotten well so sonner if it wasn't for you guys. "

Zhan Zhao made a face, "I know by that you only mean Yunlan. " He crosses his arms and pouted.

Shen Wei smiled and approached Zhan Zhao. He held his hand and rubbed his knuckles, "Not at all. I mean it little brother. I am more indebted to you than anyone else. "

Zhan Zhao's eyes were kinda red, "Stop talking nonsense. Do you know how worried I was! "

Shen Wei smiled with a hint of sadness, "I know how alone you were. But no matter what, I will be always with you. I promise. "

Zhan Zhao pouted and said, "yeahh you better keep that promise. "

Shen Wei smiled and then clapped his hand and said to everyone, "Since i am feeling better, today's lunch is on me! I will make it so say whatever you wanna eat. "

Yunlan protested, "As much as I would like it, I don't think you should do that right away. "

Shen Wei shook his head firmly and said, "No no.. It's my turn to take care of you. "

Saying that his hands reached for Yunlan and the latter happily grabbed it.
Then Yunlan said, "Then let me help you. "

Shen Wei nodded, "That's fine with me. Then do you wanna go to grocery shopping with me? "

Yunlan grined ear to ear, "A date on the market..? Perfect! It has a domestic vibe. I am down! "

Then an excited Yunlan took Shen Wei away, looking too happy to be a man who is going to buy ingredients.

Yutang sighed, "I am worried about today's lunch... "

Zhan Zhao stood up and placed his both hand on his waist and ask accusingly, "Do I found mocking in your words directed towar my brother? "

Yutang was speechless. But his heart said that Zhan Zhao looks too cute to intimidate someone. He coughed and said while hiding his smile, "Not him. Yunlan seems so out of it. So I hope he doesn't pick up expired products as I know he will be too busy flirting anyway. "

Zhan Zhao chuckled, "You know your brother well. "

The relationship between them is still awkward but Zhao has started to think about it from Yutang's perspective. As a victim he could only think about how can he bring justice to his family, but he was not aware that, for Yutang, it goes beyond something like that. He also knows how much Yutang got himself together when he admitted two days ago that, Zhan Zhao wasn't wrong to seek such justice. But that doesn't mean that he was not hurting. And after hearing about Yutang being a step son from Yunlan he can assess that the position of both brothers are quite different.