Comfort zone

After the hectic day at work, Yutang put Zhao in his car and drove to his own home.
Coming again at Yutang's house, was not a good feeling for Zhao, since his first visit was a mess. Got kicked out, broke Yutang's car, got lost also..... So many unpleasant things happened here.

Sensing Zhao's mood, Yutang let out a mischievous laugh.
"Don't worry cat, you won't get lost this time. "

Zhao blushed a little and looked away. This time when the car entered through the door, he could see the beautiful garden properly. His mood suddenly got better and he felt like he wanted a little hut amidst the greenery.
He laughed at his thought.

Setting of Zhao's clouded expression made Yutang smile too.

"Do you like the garden? Yunlan has a thing for it too. " He laughed.

Zhan Zhao nodded embarrassed.
"Your gardener is very skillful. "

"You could say that but 60% of it is managed by Yunlan himself. The gardener is good at arranging plants, where to put what,how to decorate, these types of things.... Because when Yunlan was the one handling it alone, I felt that I was living in middle of a jungle. He has no sense of decorum. " Yutang said remembering some flashbacks.

The car stopped in front of the fancy white house. Zhan Zhao looked nervous.

"Dad isn't here. He doesn't stay here most of the time. You were lucky that he was here the previous time you came. It was a weekend so he came to visit us. " Yutang explained.

Zhan Zhao unconsciously heaved a sigh of relief.

Yutang now wanted to tease him.
"I am more dangerous than my father cat. What the heck! Don't forget you are alone with me."

Zhan Zhao stared at him with wide eyes.
"Where is Yunlan? "

Satisfied by Zhao's sudden mood change Yutang answered happily, "he went to visit your brother. He won't come back anytime soon it seems. "

"Oh." Zhao gulped. He left the car and glanced towards the garage where he met Yutang last time, thinking of his car.

"Yeahh! My car is still dead for your information. " Yutang huffed and entered the house.
Zhao quickly averted his eyes and hurried into the house following him.

Yutang sat on the sofa in the drawing room lazily. Zhao looked around after entering the house. No one was there, he stood awkwardly.
Then he asked, "why did you bring me here? "

"Your father doesn't know about all these, does he? You can't go back to your home at such a time. He will be worried. " Yutang stated.

"I didn't know you are this thoughtful. " Zhan Zhao muttered lowly.

"Huh?? What does that mean? Are you supposed to say that to someone who went to help you at early morning, sacrificing their sleep. " Yutang said feigning anger.

"ahhh! I didn't mean that. I am really grateful that you came. Thank you very much. " Zhan Zhao shook his hands rapidly.

Yutang saw Zhao still standing so he pulled him down beside him. Then he said, "you better don't forget all these. You have to pay me back later. "

It was always a mystery to Zhan Zhao .He could not fathom any reason that why would Yutang help him one-sidedly.

So he looked towards him with sincerity "how? "

"I don't know. You have to do that for sure. I am a businessman. Did you forget? I don't help anyone without reason. " Yutang said cheekily.

Zhan Zhao thought for some time. The he said, "I am good at doing chores. " He rolled up his sleeves confidently.