This blooming love

Shen Wei was shocked beyond words. Not only that he suddenly felt like, if he didn't approach the man, then maybe.. Just maybe this wouldn't have happened. As a good hearted person, he felt choked up and ridiculously responsible for someone's death.
Yunlan, knowin Shen Wei instantly understood what is going on in his lover's mind. He dragged Shen Wei from the scene, and dumbfounded Shen Wei just followed him. Then they sat on the car, Yunlan tossed everything they brought in the back seat and then cupped Shen Wei's cheeks demanding his full attention.

"Xiao Wei~ do i not know what you are thinking? I tell you it's ridiculous and stupid. Don't torment yourself for this! " Yunlan said firmly.

Shen Wei looked at him, his eyes were glum, "Yunlan.... You do realize that there is a chance that someone saw me confronting this man and that's why they did something terrible like, to shut him up.... So that we don't get any clue... Only I didn't press him about it.. " Shen Wei went on with his feeling of guilt.

"Possible. It is also possible that it was only an accident. " Yunlan tried to calm him down but deep down he did not believe it at all. It is very suspicious that the van which caused this accident had no number plate as if they were ready from the start.
So he added, "But probably it is true that our involvement made things complicated suddenly. It seems like we are being watched. "

Shen Wei heard that and felt upset as the time passes by. Both of them sat in silence for a few minutes.

Then Yunlan burst out, "Still Shen Wei! It's not like we knew that this predicament will befall on us like this. You do realize that this was the man who killed your father and probably it was all intentional.... " Then he stopped speaking.

Shen Wei was awfully quiet, "I know. You are right.. I should stop thinking about all this. "

Yunlan relaxed that Shen Wei finally understood his point, then he leaned back on the seat, placing his arm on his own forehead thinking about everything happened.
"Shen Wei... It's difficult. We have to figure out that who are the ones being followed. Us.... Or that driver? My father.. He does like to put surveillance on us.. But it doesn't feel like it... "
Then he changed the subject and said, "What should we tell Zhan Zhao about it? He was so adamant about getting this driver arrested... Now he is dead... "

Shen Wei bit his lips, "it's not only Zhan Zhao who wants to know who is actually responsible for all this..... I also want to know the truth. If we don't do anything... Things will just get bigger. I don't want to lose anyone anymore."

Zhao Yunlan listened silently. He could not say anything because if his own dad, he is in such a troublesome situation. Everyone is like more than 90% sure that his father is the one behind all this. But Yunlan can't believe that. His father stooping low to encourage a crime, and then  to cover it, another crime... No that doesn't sound like his father. But no one will believe his wordswords. Everything is pointing towards his father but Yunlan can't believe that his father will be that cruel though.

He did not think more about that and looked at Shen Wei who was looking outside with vacant eyes.

He put his hands on Shen Wei's hand and squeezed it a little and said in a warm voice, "I actually had a little surprise planned for you Shen Wei~"

Shen Wei looked back at Yunlan with a surprised face and his doe eyes became bigger from excitement.
"What? Yunlan... Why?? "

Yunlan made a face and said, "What do you mean why! I just did. Let's go I will take you there. "

Shen Wei tilted his head thinking what could it be, " A date? But we planned to eat lunch in home though... "

Yunlan shook his head with a mischievous smile and said, "No that's not it. But it is something that is sure to make you happy. "