Lost

The first thing Yunlan could say about all these was, "oh crap. "

He very busily again opened the book and started to mess out of things while turning pages.

Yutang asked curious, "What are you trying to find? "

Yunlan slammed the book of pictures on the table and sat next to Yutang exhausted, "None of the girl is as beautiful as Shen Wei. "

"What-... " Yutang laughed loudly, "Why don't you tell that to father? "

Yunlan shook his head, "Don't laugh! What should I do? "

"If you ignore dad, he will only pester you more. So i guess let's go and tell him no face to face..? " Yutang said that but he wasn't sure how his father may react.

"Hm fine.. I have some work related things to do too. Let's depart tomorrow and try to come back as soon as possible. " Yunlan said before going up to his room.

The day after, they left in an early flight. Yutang was going through some files but only after some time he realized that he has been reading one line 20 times now.

He shook his head. He punched his own head lightly and mumbled, "I wish I could see that kitty cat before leaving. I can't concentrate! "

Yunlan caught that and he smiled, "what? You can not focus because you couldn't meet Zhan Zhao today..? "

"Shut up and prepare for your date. " Yutang snapped a little when he realized that he said out loud whatever he was thinking in his mind about missing Zhan Zhao.

The private plane landed soon in the evening. Both of them were walking through the airport when Yunlan complained bitterly, "the connection is so bad. It would take years to get a call in... "

Yutang was yawning the whole time so Yunlan slapped his shoulder, "Can you not look that bored all the time? It's only been a day. "

Yutang clicked his tongue, "At least I am not trying to call Shen Wei for the countless number of times. " He said and gloomily looked at his phone which was dead.

Yunlan's confrontation with his father did not go well.

Bai Yuan said in his serious hoary voice, "I hope I don't need to repeat myself Yunlan. Choose a girl from that pile of photos and go on a date. Many of our business partners are interested into becoming a relationship with us. "

Yunlan said amused, "why that has anything to do with me? I am not interested in going in these shit! I just started my career there. "

"Yes, with a very dumb and futile case that only defamed our reputation. I know. As I didn't interrupt in your case even though I told you to leave them alone, you continued. So I do deserve something in return. " His father said with a harsh tone.

"And what do you need in return? " Yunlan asked icily.

"I have already sent you a list. Choose any one of them and go on a date. " His father said in an unrefutable voice.

Yunlan was speechless in anger. He didn't say anything and just stormed out of the room in rage, slamming the door loudly. He knew now talking was futile.

Bai Yuan acted like nothing happened and turned to talk to Yutang.
"Yutang! I can't believe you. Why are you supporting your brother? Do you think I don't know about him and Shen Wei? You of all people should have informed me about it first! "

Yutang now figured out why his father was pressuring Yunlan to date someone here.
He could hear his father's dissatisfaction and disappointment through his voice.