A New Guest

It was almost noon when Yunlan and Shen Wei managed to come back. Both of them were holding hands and each of them had chidish giggle on their faces.

Yutang did not go to work today, actually he was commuting from home. Zhan Zhao was not here. He was half laying on a single sofa with a laptop.

Yutang rolled his eyes, "You two look too happy... It seems like some trouble is coming on our way. "

Yunlan smacked his brother's shoulder and said, "Don't talk negative. We had enough of that today. "

Yutang sat up straight, "What do you mean? What happened again? "

Yunlan gave him the summary of how their precious clue just died and that he already told Shen Wei about re-purchasing their home.

Yutang heard and sat silent. It is needless to say that after the last conversation with his father, he has begun to suspect him.
But still things did not sit straight with him and he expressed his doubt, "Father isn't even here... Did he order someone to... Ugh.. The more I think it doesn't feel like father... Father never did these heinous things ever even to get his way. "

Yunlan nodded taking a seat beside him, "I know. I suspect the same. "

Shen Wei, the victim stood silent. He doesn't trust Yunlan's father but he sure trusts Yunlan with all his heart.

Then suddenly Yunlan's phone rang and he laughed seeing the caller id, "Speak of the devil. "

He put the phone on speaker and received the call, "Hello? "

"Yunlan. You two... Are you two still staying with those...? "

"What do you mean 'those'? He is a person father and someone very important to me. Yes, we are all together. " Yunlan said displeased.

"The one I am sending you over is someone who deserves your most attention right now. "
His dad said with equal displeasure.

"What are you on about? " Yunlan was confused.

"I am talking about the one with whom you went on a date you idiot. Sylvia. You know that her family owns some business there. There were some troubles in the workplace so Sylvia will be attending the matter. You need to assist her. " His father spoke.

"Huh?? Why do I need to? Isn't she Yutang's friend? You should tell him. " Yunlan protested and Yutang hit him for saying his name.

"So what? You will receive her as your fiancee not Yutang's friend! " The voice said irritated.

"I can't. Father how can you demand that after.... After freaking destroying a family like that? " Yunlan said aggrieved, his jaw hardened.

"What is with both of you?? Why are you two making such a big deal? I just called Shen Wei's father because I wanted him to know his place well, because my own son certainly doesn't know it. That's all. You and Yutang both are acting like I have killed someone..! As a father I just did what I thought is right . " His father bursted out.

Yunlan frowned, "Father.. You did not only do that.. You set someone to keep track on Shen Wei's house and that driver killed.. "
The more Yunlan talked the more he felt like his father was not getting his point. Even Yutang felt weird.
He snatched the phone up and asked, "Father when I called you some days ago you said you.. "

"Yes I put surveillance on Shen Wei.. Because you were not doing anything even if you were by Yunlan's side. I admit that I have never done such exaggerated things but I hated how you two are acting like blind person who can not see their own future. And now you two are accusing me of murder..? " The other side was silent.