Taking a Step

When Yutang's car finally reached Shen Wei and Zhao's home, Shen Wei quickly went inside, making excuses. So Zhan Zhao stood outside with an awkward silence, since Shen Wei didn't thank him for the ride, he has to do it.

"I... Umm... Thank you. See you later. " Zhan Zhao said and turned around quickly to leave.

But Yutang stopped. "Eh? You still wanna see me later? Kitty kitty! Do you like me that much?? "

Zhan Zhao looked back, gritting his teeth and said, "You and your narcissistic ass can go to hell. "

Yutang laughed out loud. "Your comments are always pretty interesting."

Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes, "Why? You didn't hear this kind of things from those people you dated before? "

Yutang raised his eyebrows and his lips curled, "Kitty are you jealous? "

Zhan Zhao clenched his hand into a fist and went to punch him but Yutang just leaned back catching his small fist.

Then Yutang said smiling, "Or probably you are lonely?? Do you need a partner? Want me to give you some advice? "

Zhan Zhao fumed in embarrassment. Somehow he can't bring himself to say that he has never dated in front of a person who seemed experienced.

"You.. you....Stop messing with me! I don't lack anything... I can get a lover if I want! " He confidently said that but his base was unknown.

Yutang suddenly seriously nodded his head saying, "That's true. I also think you are perfect Kitty. "
But somehow, the idea of Zhan Zhao dating someone left a bitter taste in his mind. So he shook his head and said, "But you should pay attention to your studies more. "

Zhan Zhao was forzen on his spot. 'Perfect???? For what?? ' his mind just did a 360° flip. But he coughed and said with a straight face, "Of course I know that. You don't need to remind me. "

Yutang smiled and finally let loose Zhan Zhao's grip.
"Goodbye then? " He waved a little.

Zhan Zhao's face sunk unconsciously. He nodded a little with great difficulty.

And soon the white car vanished from his sight to the middle of the night.

"Goodbye huh... Not see you later.. " He sighed. He felt like something was bubbling up in his throat but how long can he just stare into the darkness?
He entered his house with confusion in his heart not knowing when he will be able to meet the latter next time.

The next morning in Shen Wei's house was a little depressing. His father got his termination letter and locked himself in the room. Both son looked at each other helplessly.
Shen Wei got ready, he needs to go to his job. He patted Zhan Zhao's shoulder and said, "I am a little worried, Xiao Zhan. He hasn't eaten his breakfast yet. "

"I know. His health is not so good for some time also. He needed a little rest. I hope he gets as much rest as he can, at least for few days. " Zhan Zhao said looking worriedly at the door of his father's room.

Shen Wei looked following his gaze and then sighed a little defeated. He then left his house to go for the school where he teaches some children.

He greeted everyone with a smile.
His mood freshened up when he saw some children waiting at the door of the classroom for him. They had a large paper on their hand and 'welcome back' was written there with pastel colours. He smiled and approached them wanting to pat their heads.

Then he suddenly noticed a head in the small crowd that don't belong to a student. After observing a little well, he could see a tall person was sitting on his knees to hide himself among the crowd and his heads were hung low as if the person was trying to avoid Shen Wei. But of course Shen Wei will notice when he came near the children.