Parting Ways

Zhan Zhao looked somewhat flabbergasted when he heard Yutang say that. It's not something new, people who knows him sometimes come to see his paintings to cheer him on. He even got some offers to be a drawing teacher for some children even though he is still learning, he would always politely turn them down. But how such a simple question can make him feel conscious, it surprised him.

"What! What is your problem with me? What is the problem if I want to see your drawing too? You didn't even tell me that you draw first! " Yutang protested.

Zhan Zhao quickly recovered himself and retorted back, "It's my wish if I want to tell you or not! Also I didn't say you can not come. But I don't own a studio or something... All of my painting are on the campus studio. "

"Oh okay. Great. Let's go then. " Yutang started the engine.
Zhan Zhao asked almost horrified, "right now? "

Yutang smiled, "Why not? "
He was just going to drive away, and a phone call suddenly interrupted him. He huffed in annoyance and stopped again to receive the call.

Zhan Zhao calmed down in the meantime. 'Why the hell am I reacting so much! ' he shook his head while reflecting.
Then he heard Yutang say, "okay father. I get it. I will call Yunlan. See you. "

Zhan Zhao blinked. Their father is not always a good news.

Yutang said apologetic, "Sorry kitty. Seems like I can't go now. I have to go the office, take some files out and then go home to sort them out. I will be out of country for this week. Yunlan too. I will go with you after I come back. "

Zhan Zhao heard him and his shoulder dropped unconsciously. He said "okay."in a small voice.

" Don't be like that kitty! I will come back soon. " Yutang said with a smile.

Zhan Zhao fumed in anger watching Yutang's cheeky smile.
"Who the hell is worried? I will enjoy myself to the fullest for this week! " He said determined.

Yutang laughed heartily. "Okay then. But I will miss you kitty."

Zhan Zhao stuck his tongue out and said, "Go away! You will only miss bothering me! "

Yutang said, "that's true. Ok. I will drop by the office. You come with me. It will take me only few minutes after that I will drop you to your home. "

Zhan Zhao agreed and they finally drive away.

Yunlan frowned when he saw Yutang's short message about them going back back to US and sighed when he saw that his father specially told Yunlan to come back.

He muttered under his breathe, "What is this old man up to? "

Shen Wei was quietly sipping on his warm tea, when he felt Yunlan disturbed sigh.

He asked a little worried, "What happened? "

Yunlan looked up and saw that he was making Shen Wei's beautiful face worried, he instantly laughed cheerfully, "it's nothing much. But seems like I won't be able to see you for some days. "

Shen Wei gazed at him with confusion in his eyes.

Yunlan put his hand on Shen Wei's pale slender one and smiled, "Dad wants me and Yutang to go to USA for some work. I have to leave tomorrow. But I will be back in a week! "

Shen Wei's heart dropped a little but he thought he should not be selfish. He shook his head determined suddenly and Yunlan was a little amused.

Then Shen Wei said with a smile, "Okay! Let's meet up again when you come back. "

Yunlan's eyebrows danced in mischief. "Ohho? Are you inviting me to a date now? Huuh? Huh? "

In the spar of moment Shen Wei quickly denied, "What date! I am just asking... Just... You asked me this time.. So I thought I would repay... " He fumbled to find right words.