The Nightmare Begins

On a cold February night, you sit at your computer desk, mindlessly clicking through paranormal articles on the internet. You come across one that has a main focus of aliens. You click on it and skim through it, smirking at the mistakes and absurdities.

"Wow, I feel sorry for all the idiots that actually believe this stuff" you think, clicking various links. Being an Irken, you could have easily debunked every claim the article has made, but you really didn't feel like blowing your cover.
You aren't necessarily on the planet "Earth" to invade and take it over, you really just were bored of The Massive and wanted to travel. You didn't really have a job there anyway, so there were no duties to fulfill. However, you were classified as an invader so you made the excuse of finding new planets to conquer. The Tallest's had praised you for taking initiative and wished you well.

"My Tallest," you began, "I am asking permission to travel to space and discover new planets to make under your control. May I have the honor?"

Tallest Red and Purple looked at each other, deciding if they should take you seriously.
"Red, should we really let them try to conquer some planets? I mean, they are a defective" Tallest Purple whispered just loud enough for you to hear.

Oh, right. You were defective.

All through smeethood you were teased and bullied about being a defect. Your eyes were an unnatural shade of (e/c) and your antenna protruded at an awkward angle. However, you did have some height growing up. You are now 5'4" in human measurements, and despite your abnormalities you had a little respect from your smaller crew mates. Your height was the single value in your role of becoming an invader.

"Purp, Miyuki was the one who made them an invader, remember? This isn't really our choice to make. We gotta do what she would've wanted" Red said aloud, turning to his friend.

Purple had a look of disgust on his face for a few seconds, but eventually started pouting. He wasn't going to win this one.

Tallest Red cleared his throat, "Yeah sure- uh, I mean, yes, Invader (Y/N). You may take a Voot Cruiser and discover new planets to destroy or whatever you said...'' He looked bored now, fiddling with his robes. You were ecstatic.

"Thank you so much, my Almighty Tallest! I will not disappoint you!" You then rushed out of the room, heading for the space ship dock.

Now that you think about it, you feel awfully guilty for lying to them. They did give you the privilege of going to whatever planet you wanted. Pulling you out of your thoughts, you see a pop up on your computer monitor. It was a call from The Swollen Eyeball! You quickly throw on your human disguise and press the answer button.