Former Friend

(Dib is kinda gay in this one)

Several seconds pass.

"(Y/N), that is the stupidest shit I've ever heard." Gaz says from inside her bedroom. (Y/N) sits up on their knees, defensive.

"I'm being completely serious!"

Dib presses his ear against the door harder, trying to get every detail. Zim must have brainwashed him pretty bad for him to think he's an alien. Zim will definitely pay for this!

Gaz groans, "Dude, stop fucking with me. I like you for a reason..." she pauses "huh? You're going to show me by taking your shirt off? Oh, and your pants too? Well, okay."

Dib's eyes fill with fire as he hears these words. He physically has to calm himself down before he busts through the door..

The thought of (Y/N) shirtless... is absolutely ruining him. His friend, who he loves very dearly, can't be an alien! He'll just have to check. Pushing away his... questionable thoughts, he ever so slightly prods the door open. He expects to see (Y/N) and their non alien features...

He gets a boot to the face instead.

Dib clutches his face in pain, finding that his glasses were knocked clean off his head. He looks up to find a very blurry Gaz and a puzzled (Y/N).

"Dib." She scowls, "I'll give you 5 seconds to go away and stop creeping on us. 1."

"No wait—" he stutters.

"2."

"I can explain everything!"

"3."

"Gaz, give me time!" Dib pleads, gripping onto the carpet.

"4!" She opens her eyes and stares him down; she winds back her foot and readies another kick.

"Okay, fine! (Y/N), I'll see you later." He hurriedly gets up from the floor and starts to make his way back to his room when (Y/N)'s phone rings really loudly. They take it from their pocket and stare at the screen.

"It..." he mutters, then looks up at the siblings, "it's Zim... I have to take this."

"(Y/N), don't." Gaz puts a hand on his shoulder, "we were just talking about what he did to you. Don't do this."

Dumbfounded, Dib switches his vision from Gaz to (Y/N). (Y/N) stares at Gaz for a second, then reluctantly picks up the phone.

"What's up, Zim—"

"HUMAN! GOOD NEWS!" Zim's voice bellows from the device, causing (Y/N) to cringe and hold the phone from their ear. "I've learned many things about affection and how horrible it is! Today I've decided I'm going to end everything with Tak. Wanna hang out?" His voice changes from loud and obnoxious to cheery.  (Y/N) nearly drops the phone in excitement.

"Yeah, sure! When?" They squeal, jumping up and down. Gaz slaps a hand on her forehead.

"Uh, like... right now? I guess? I'll send GIR over to your exact location in a second. SEE YOU SOON, EARTH CREATURE!" With that, the call ends. The siblings just look at them.

"He has a tracking device on you?" Gaz asks, absolutely exhausted. (Y/N) scurries to her bedroom window.

"Uh, not that I know of?" They open the window, "must just be intuition or something. I dunno."

"Seriously?"

"Well, yeah. He's an alien right?" He swings his legs over to the outside and sits on the window. "Thanks for having me over though! I'll see you guys later!" He pushes himself out of the window, cascading to the ground below.