New Skool, New Problems

"Master (Y/N), we have reached the destination"

Your eyes flutter open and you begin surveying your surroundings. Oh yeah, you were in your Voot. Time to get shit done.

You gaze around your new house. Your new, large house. Luckily The Swollen Eyeball had already cleared a home out for you, so you wouldn't cause suspicion. It's furnished as well, so that was a plus

You really want to say that you had no trouble setting all your technology stuff, but you honestly just left it to your Computer. He seemed fine with it so there was no issue. You then promptly fell back into rest mode when you flopped on your human bed.

And now here you are, struggling to awaken for your first day at your new school. You pick yourself off the floor and begin getting ready for the day. After all is said and done, you press a button on your PAK and your disguise is generated on your body. You shove open the front door and begin your journey to school.

Soon enough you made your way to the front doors without any issue. You look up and see the word 'Skool' and scoff. You push open the grimy doors and the sudden gust of damp and musty air hits you like a freight train. You pull out your tablet and look at the message. You were instructed to attend a class run by a teacher named "Ms. Bitters". You take notes as you find your way through the halls, finally stopping at a class tagged "Bitters". You reach out for the doorknob but it slams open before you can touch it.

You walk in and shyly stare at the floor. You can hear everyone talking and not paying attention. Before you can react, you hear a scream.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" someone screeches. You whip your head around to the sound and it came from the teacher.

Every student in the class immediately stopped talking. You can feel their eyes staring at you.

"Everyone, this is (Y/N). They are a new, USELESS appendage to the student body. (Y/N)," she turns to you. "Anything you want to say? Because after this I don't want to hear another MISERABLE SOUND out of you again!"

You tense and begin to sweat. Timidly you look up at the rest of the class. You take a deep breath and exhale.

"Uhm, hi everyone! I'm (Y/N)!" you start, "I like to... uh, draw and read?" Do humans do that? "A-anyway I really hope we all can get alo...ng..." your eye catches a boy, bored and not paying attention. Feeling something staring at him, he looks up at the culprit, you, and his jaw falls open.

Pale skin, black hair in that weird spike, round glasses sitting on his button nose.... no way. NO WAY.

(Sorry for the short one! I can't find a good way to break up the chapters. When I start a new one it ends up being like 2000 words long!! So if it ends abruptly I apologize. I thank the few of you who have read this)