Just Your Luck

You're brought out of your trance by the snapping of fingers next to your face.

"GO SIT DOWN!!" Ms Bitters screams.

Quickly surveying the class, you notice there are no vacant seats. At all.

You hesitantly turn to your new teacher, squeaking out, "uh, there are no empty seats."

She whips her head around to her class; her neck cracking. Every single student looks like a nervous wreck. She points a boney figure at some student in the front.

"YOU! TO THE UNDERGROUND CLASSROOM!" She shrieks, the floor opening under the poor kid and sending him down to the basement floor

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.

Are all human schools like this? Is... is this allowed?

The other students sigh in relief as they were lucky enough the stay above ground. You stand there, dumbfounded, like an idiot.

"TAKE YOUR SEAT!" she squawks as she snaps her fingers.

You hurriedly scurry across the room and slam down into your seat. You stare at her before she slithers back to her desk.

Feeling someone tap your shoulder, you look to your side.

Oh yeah! It's Agent Mothman!

"(Y/N)? You're Chupacabra?" he whispers

"Uh, yeah! I can see you're Agent Mothman!" you whisper back.

"Ugh, just call me Dib." He sighs, "but anyway, why didn't you tell me you were moving here?! We have so much stuff to talk about!!"

You smile at his enthusiasm, maintaining your calm expression.

You were not calm. You were, in fact, panicking. You're stuck in a foreign school, sitting next to some chucklehead that's obsessed with aliens and paranormal shit. Who also wants to expose them to the government and dissect them.

Just your luck.

WHAM!

Suddenly, the classroom door slams open dramatically. You turn your gaze up to see a student that you're strides into the classroom, a huge grin plastered on his face.

He... he's green.

He's green.

HE IS GREEN.

He wears the signature Irken invader uniform. Same tunic, same undershirt, even the black gloves and boots are correct. You can see the slightest shade of pink behind his contacts. He is an Irken.

And his disguise absolutely sucks.

He starts yelling about something but you soon tune it out. This is just your luck.

You're in a gross, filthy human school, surrounded by brain dead children, stuck sitting between some creep that wants to torture aliens for a living and an absolute dingus of an Irken that could easily expose you. Just your luck.

Just your fucking luck.