Some time

(Uh.... Happy new year? OMG I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THING life really got in the way. Not going into detail but it was so bad lol. I wrote all this 2 years ago so it probably sucks but I'll do my best to finish it >:T)

Weeks pass, and Tak has entered society pretty well. She often has to report to the Tallest's on her new mission statuses, and sometimes leave using your hidden Voot Cruiser, but she decided to stay in school nonetheless. Perhaps out of boredom? You never thought to ask. Tak has warmed up to the others gradually, still hating Zim but less. Her and Gaz hang out sometimes, so that's progress. You introduced Tak to earth sweets—after assuring her it's okay!— and she adored them. You and Dib haven't spoken since the incident. Zim has been avoiding you lately, though. You call Gaz over and bring it up one day while Tak is getting food.

"Is he experimenting with Tak again?" She asks, placing a handful of chips in her mouth.

"Nah," you tear a donut in half and eat it, "she would've told me. Also she wants to kill him."

She waits for you to continue.

"It's just," you sigh heavily, "whenever I'm around him this... fuzzy feeling envelopes my body and I feel hot in my face. It's weird but it's a good feeling, you know?"

Gaz shrugs, "Why don't you just tell him you have a crush on him?"

You pause, "What's a crush?"

She does a double take, then calms down. "Oh, you're an alien. Duh." She opens a soda with one hand, "A crush is when you're, like, in love with someone or whatever."

You ponder her words. "Computer!" You call, "define 'love'"

"Love, noun. An intense feeling of deep affection." It reads. You contort your face in disgust and horror.

"I'm not in love with Zim." You say more to yourself than Gaz.

"Dude you literally are! You have a crush~" she sings; really out of character for her.

"I do not!"

"You're in love with Zim~" she teases, poking you in the shoulder. "You love him~" she rustles your wig, which threatens to come off your head.

"H-hey!" You grab her hand, "you're gonna pull it off!"

She stops immediately, but asks "can I see you without your disguise?"

You hesitate, but agree. You trust her, and she's already seen your PAK spider legs anyway. Hopefully this doesn't backfire.

You press the button on your PAK; your hair dissolves into static, and so does your skin. Your antennas spring out and your skin becomes it's green color. You shrink in your seat on your bed. Your (e/c) eyes meet her golden ones. She stares for a second and shrugs.

"Cool."

You burst out laughing at her response. She giggles a 'what' and you both laugh at the absurdity of your worries. Of course she wouldn't care, she doesn't care about Zim!

"Though I'd like it if you wouldn't take over the earth. There's a new game slave coming out and I wanna play it." She averts her eyes... shyly?

"Aw, Gaz," you whisper, "you think I'm capable of taking over the world?"

She grunts, "Well, Zim sure as hell isn't."

"Gaz I'm gonna cry! That's so sweet of you!" You pull her into a hug, which she surprisingly accepts.

The both of you hear the door unlock and open, and in comes Tak with food. She nearly drops it when she sees you.

"(Y/N)!" She gasps, "Why aren't you in your disguise?"

"It's just Gaz. She doesn't care." You crunch a chip.

Tak nods hesitantly, it seems she's still nervous around Gaz a bit. She takes the food into the kitchen and comes back in, and puts her hands on her hips.

"You should really tell Zim you love him." Tak states begrudgingly. You freeze.

"...you know?" You look down timidly.

"We can read minds, dummy." She rolls her eyes to the ceiling. Damn it. You forgot.

Still in denial, you shake your head. "I don't like Zimmy. At all."

"Ugh, a pet name? Barf."

"I don't like Zim!"

Both girls groan in annoyance.

"(Y/N)— just go over to his house and tell him." Gaz stares straight at you. You physically recoil.

"Yeah," Tak flips her hair, "he hasn't been at school for awhile so go see him there. Also, put your disguise back on!"

The tone they have makes you uncomfortable, but you suppose they're right. You should tell him... tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow after school. Yeah.

"Also hey," Gaz starts, "what happened between you and Dib?"

You groan at the mention of him, "he didn't tell you?"

She shakes her head.

"Oh, well he wanted to take me down to your dad's lab and strap me to an autopsy table." Gaz's jaw falls open, Tak cringes.

"Yeah, he said he'd keep me alive while cutting me open or something. I didn't really appreciate that." You take a swig of soda and wait for one of them to respond.

"I'm killing him." Gaz crushes her water bottle, luckily it was empty. You've ever seen her this upset before. Maybe telling her was a bad idea.

"I'll gladly join you." Tak growls like an animal. You may have fucked up.

As it gets darker Gaz heads home, stomping all the way, and Tak uses your Voot for something or other. You're alone with your thoughts now... might as well text Zim.

You: Zim?

Read 9:44pm

Did he seriously just leave you on read?

You: Zimmy I know you're reading this

Zim: WHAT HOW

You: no reason

You: anyway you should come to school tomorrow

Zim: EH?

Zim: WHY????

You scoff.

You: I just need you to be there ok?

Zim: ...

Zim: FINE

Zim: YOU HUMANS ARE SO NEEDY

You exhale a breath you didn't know you had. That wasn't so bad. Maybe he'll actually come.

You go and flop on your bed, subconsciously making room for Tak when she comes back. Sleep doesn't come easy tonight.