1

The annoying sound of the alarm echoed in the beautiful bedroom, managing to wake up the person sleeping in the bed next to it. He didn't scowl, he didn't tell the angels above to shut the damned device. Why? Because today was the first day of school after a long ass ride- I meant a long ass summer break. 

He brushed his teeth and took a shower, got ready, got his stuff in his backpack and went to the elevator to go downstairs. 

"Good morning Mr. Kim, your coffee is ready."

The woman in her mid 40s bows, handing the boy a cup of coffee. "Thank you so much. Mmm.. the coffee's delicious! And please, call me Jungwoo." 

The woman smiled. "God bless this child" 

"Jungwoo! Your breakfast's ready." The cook came in with a french toast with a sunny side up, with a side of bacon. "Oh my gosh- GIMME THAT-" 

"Now now, here's the dining table, sit there and eat your food properly, k?" "Thanks hyung." 

After finishing the food Jungwoo took his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder, hands in the pockets of his jeans. He had dyed his hair bright white (so ofc I had to include that cuz like- I don't think y'all need any explaining-) which made him look like something straight out of an anime.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." The driver greeted him as he stepped into the Tesla. "Good morning!" Before he could get in the car, a voice called out.

"Hey Jungwoo!" 

Jungwoo turned around to see Haechan and YangYang. "Hey hey hey! Looks like someone's back from a good reviving trip to Germany ay?" 

HAECHAN- So you aren't gonna ask me? I literally said HEY. 
JUNGWOO- Well I saw you like, everyday during the summer vacays.
YANGYANG- That is how I like it.

HAECHAN- I like your mouth shut.

YANGYANG- I wish I could mute you.

JUNGWOO- OKAYYYYYY! ANYWAYS, HOW ARE BOTH OF YOU DOING?
YANGYANG- Good.

HAECHAN- Pizza.
YANGYANG- NOT PINEAPPLE THO.
HAECHAN- YASSSSS I STRONGLY AGREE-
JUNGWOO- What the heck-
HAECHAN- On a completely unrelated note-

JUNGWOO- You want a ride?
YANGYANG- I mean- not like we want it. But you know you're so so very generou-
JUNGWOO- *sighs* Jump in.
HAECHAN- Yay!
JUNGWOO- Didn't you say that you like walking to school or something-
YANGYANG- Rich boy, you'll never know what it REALLY feels like to reach school on the first day after the summer break in a damned luxury car.
JUNGWOO- *murmurs* I don't deserve this.

And so they head to school together, Haechan and YangYang satisfied and Jungwoo's aesthetically pleasing morning absolutely ruined. Meanwhile

~~~~~~~

"I am seriously so done with these two- WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! WE ARE RUNNING LATE." 

Chan kept glancing at his wristwatch impatiently. "SOOYUN AND FELIX I SWEAR TO GOD-"

"Oh jeez hyung chillax I'm here I'm here." Felix walks into the dining room to find his cousin pretty much fed up of everything. Chan sighs. "Okay you're here. Who is left now- as always. Bang. Fricking. Sooyun. WHERE THE HECK IS THAT GIRL-" 

"OMG HEY YOU TWOOOOOO!" 

FELIX- Oh hey Minhee and Seungmin- WHAT THE HECK HOW DID YOU GET IN-

MINHEE- We have our own ways.
FELIX- Gurl no offense but I don't really like it when you say that.
MINHEE- I mean we totally didn't steal your cousin's extra set of keys when me and Seungmin came to give you that surprise visit at the airport two days ago.
CHAN- I was just about to say that the door wasn't locked but what the actual heck-

SEUNGMIN- So anyways- OH LOOKIE WHO'S DAT!!

Everyone turns to see the long-hair brunette with freckles and hazel eyes. "Hey babe." She said with a wide smile, pearl white teeth showing. "Hey Ari." Chan replied with a wide dimpled smile hugging his girlfriend tight. "Uhhh.. rude. People except your boyfriend exist miss gurl." Seungmin said, narrowing his eyes. "Yeah I know. Offense taken." Minhee said. "Oh my gosh y'all attacking me or what-" Ari said breaking the hug. "So y'all heading to school ay?" Ari asked to which Felix nodded. "Yes noona. We are just waiting for a specific person." "Let me guess, Yunnie?" 

"Who else would it be?" Chan sighed. "What is taking her so long anyways?" Seungmin asked.

CHAN- Girlie gotta huge-ass hair makeover on our last day in Australia. The thing is that the hairdresser told her that it needs a lot of care nd looking after. I bet she is still pretty haunted over those words.
MINHEE- Really- oh THAT'S why she was wearing that hat yesterday.
CHAN- Yeah. That thing takes some time.

"Okay what's the hurry- what the hell are you guys doing here?"

Sure enough she had gotten a hair job, hair llonger, with silver-blue highlights to her usually brown hair.

"Nice to meet you too." Minhee said. "OMG MUFFIN THAT LOOKS SO FAB ON YA!" Ari said. "Thanks unnie. Well anyways less go now. I have delayed y'alls enough." 

~~~~~~