10

"Well it all started during the summer vacations, last year." Sooyun started narrating, adjusting herself to sit up.

~~~~~

A year ago,
Sydney, Australia:

CHAN- SOOYUN, YOU COMING OR NAAH?
SOOYUN- CHRISTOPHER BANG, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.
FELIX- No offense cousin, but that virtue is running out faster by second.

Chan, Felix, Ari and I were on our way to a park. It was a bright sunny day. Not like the typical Australian summer either, not very hot. The weather was just right for a good outdoor activity, camping was what we had decided on. We have a cabin not very faraway from this awesome camping site, so that was where we were headed.

My home in Australia has my room upstairs, and that is where I was. Chan, Felix and Ari were waiting for me downstairs. I was done packing up a few things, and just as I was heading downstairs, I got a call.

It was.. from an unknown number.

I had been warned to not answer calls from unknown numbers by Chan a innumerable times, but I always pick up, thinking it may be something urgent or someone calling me from another phone.

The incoming call was from South Korea too, so I picked up.

Caller ID Unknown

DECLINE | ACCEPT

"Hello? Who is this?"

Nothing from the other end, nothing at all.

"Hello?"

Distorted noises were heard from the other end.

"H-hello-"
"Life...your....I...want.. give...help...soul"

I cut the call immediately, utterly creeped out. "What the hell was tha-"

My murmuring was interrupted by a call from the same number. My instinct told me it was best if I did not pick it up, and so I declined it immediately. Scared out of my skin, I decided to go tell Chan immediately. But my phone rang yet again. I assumed it was the creepy number, but it was

KeepTheVolumeAtMin-hee🙄🤡

DECLINE | ACCEPT

"HEE YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HA-"

Only cackling was heard from the other side. This must not be-

"What's so funn-"
"Gimme a sec, I'll facetime you."

With that she cuts the call, only to call me back, on facetime.

"You must not tell me this was one of your sick ass jokes. Because this was literally not funny-"

The girl only cackled loudly, one of that enraging kind of laughter, the kind which would make you want to punch the person in the face.

"YOU GOT PRANKED~~~" She screamed.

I'm so done with these idiots. I need new friends.

"MISS YOU GOT PRANKED~"

The screen moved to reveal Haechan, having the time of his life. Expected, troublemakers they both are. But who I did not expect to see was;

"Kim FREAKING Jungwoo you better not tell me you were involved in th-"
"I SWEAR TO GOD I WASN'T- THESE TWO HAD TO GET ME ON TO IT. YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I NEVER WOULD I SWEAR I AM NOT INVOLVED-"

"He was the one who suggested pranking you." Haechan said, and both left the phone in the poor boy's hands, running out of the scene. "AISH- YOU LITTLE-"