3

Haechan's POV

HAECHAN- Who won?
MINHEE- I me myself of course.
HAECHAN- I arrived here first!
MINHEE- I sat on my desk first!
HAECHAN- The number of times I have told you to not mess with me-
MINHEE- -and the number of times I have told YOU to not get on my nerves-

We arrived at our seat only to see some other guy sitting there. He had his head down on whatever he was doing.

HAECHAN- Umm excuse me, this is our seat?

Nothing.

HAECHAN- Hello Mr. We Don't Know Your Name? It's you who we are talking to? 

I tap his shoulder and he looks up, slightly startled.  He must be really focused on whatever he was doing it seems. 

??- O-oh sorry bout that.. I'm new here so I apologize bout tha-

His eyes widen as he looks over at Minhee. 

??- YOU-

Minhee puts her hand on his mouth, stopping him from talking.

MINHEE- I just realized I'm very very kind so excuse me Hyuck while I guide this kind gentleman to a free seat ay?
HAECHAN- You're what now?
MINHEE- *pause* So, if you'll excuse me.
HAECHAN- The f-

She's trying to hide  something, but I guess she ain't slick about it. And I'm gonna find out. But before I could follow her..

MARK- Yo Hyuck, saw Jessica by any chance?

And boy, I can't go nowhere now. Cuz once Mark starts talking bout Jessica, he will not stop. How I know that? Let's just say that having your phone basically glued to your ears for 5 hours is convincing enough.

Minhee's POV

When something like this happens you just lose it. I mean, your brain just stops functioning. You see, when you meet someone unexpectedly, you can't really seem to go over the fact that they are standing right in front of you. 

You can have two reactions on that basis: surprised or shocked. And of course, they are far apart. If anyone asks me what is going on in my head at the current moment, it is absolute chaos.. basically ASDKSLDKJDNCNKD in practicality. Once I knew I was at a good distance from anyone who could possibly eavesdrop on our convo (Haechan) and anyone who can snitch on me (Haechan) and anyone who can possibly not keep a secret (Haechan), I started talking:

MINHEE- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.
??- Mmphmmph.. MMPHHH
MINHEE- WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING

He points towards his mouth and I realized I still had my hand on it. I have a pretty firm grip if I say so myself. (smug noises) Nevertheless I removed my hand from his face, allowing him to breath.

MINHEE- Now, let me ask my question again.. WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!
??- Hello to you too?
MINHEE- JUST ANSWER RUTO!
??- RECEIVING EDUCATION? WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO AT A SCHOOL?!

Watanabe Haruto, that's his name. Looks kinda intimidating but is quite a softie. I have known him since he came in as a transfer student from Japan at my old middle school. I had quite a lot of friends back there if I say so myself. I have lost touch with many of them too so yeah. 

MINHEE- Quite a lot really.
HARUTO- What do you mean by quite a lot really- dang, 3 years and you haven't changed at ALL.
MINHEE- Well, that's me. Didn't expect to see you here though. Didn't you move to Japan?
HARUTO- Yes, but I came back few months ago.