9

1 year later,

"Then tell me about it. How did it start?" Asked the curious girl to the now 18 year old Jungwoo. Who was she? I guess we have to wait to know. ;)

"You are a very nosy girl, and it's getting on my nerves now." He said, annoyance certain from the tone. "Well, I'm sorry for being curious and asking why my brother  and his girlfriend became the worst of enemies?" Sarcasm dominated the girl's voice, making the other roll his eyes. He regretted ever starting to talk to her.

One year had drastically changed them. By drastically I mean, drastically. For now, none of it would make sense, so it was better advisable to leave that conversation for later.

"Leave him alone. His last braincells are on the verge of jumping off the cliff and dying. Let the guy keep his sanity, Minhyo."

The new speaker in the conversation, who popped into the dark, sinister looking room, said. His looks highly resembled those of Jungwoo. No one could tell them apart if it weren't for the different hair colors.

"For once in all the time I have known you, Sangyeon, I'm grateful."
"You know you should be. I am your twin but at the end of the day I am a wayyyyy better version of you."
"Don't make me punch you in the face because I will not hesitate to."
"Oh don't joke about with me. You can barely defend yourse--"

"WE BOTH KNOW THAT IF I DIDN'T HAVE THE BASIC SKILLS OF ATTACKING AND DEFENDING I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW. AND FOR A MOMENT SHUT IT. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SEE ME BEING SERIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING." Jungwoo snapped, shutting Sangyeon up for the moment. The latter was smart enough to stay quiet.

SANGYEON- Talking about her hunh? Thought you had forgot you knew her before all of this. It is basically like a past life.

Jungwoo stayed quiet. He did not reply, more like he did not have the guts to do so. He couldn't say that he still remembered her. He couldn't say that he actually... missed her, missed what they were. Before life came crashing down. Before everything went wrong. Everything went.. twisted.

MINHYO- *whispers to Sangyeon* Do you think he's still lovestruck or something?
SANGYEON- *replies in a whisper* Obviously. Sis, just look at that face. Look at that innocent looking face with that stupid eyebrow scar. Eyes clearly says "I am an emotional psychopath who still crushes over the girl who is literally the person I have to kill."
MINHYO- With all due respect, older brother, you two have the same face.
SANGYEON- We don't talk about the forbidden facts child.
MINHYO- Did you just call me a--
SANGYEON- Because you are.
MINHYO- Literally just a year younger than you.
SANGYEON- You are still a kid. Immature one.
MINHYO- AM NOT.
SANGYEON- YOU ARE.
MINHYO- NOT.
SANGYEON- ARE.

"Do you guys MIND, or should I stab you both to silence you guys forever?" Jungwoo said in a  slow and dangerous tone.

MINHYO- JEEZ OKAY DUDE FINE WE ARE SORRY.
SANGYEON- Speak for yourself, I am not apologizing to him for his anger issues.

An aggravated Jungwoo clenched his fist, fighting the urge to punch Sangyeon in the face.

SANGYEON- AWWWW MOMMY'S ANGEL IS ANGYYYYY BUT HE CAN'T PWUNCH ME.. CUZ HE IS A TINY LITWLE CWITTER WHO'S PWUNCH LITERALLY FEELS WIKE A PWINCH?

JUNGWOO- THATS IT I HOPE YOU HAVE YOU HAVE YOUR WILL READY BECAUSE I WILL END YOU TODAY--

"You guys, we are literally on the verge of dying and you guys are fighting amongst yourselves? What the hell?"

In came Haechan, with a disappointed look in his face, seeing the sight in front of him.

MINHYO- FINALLY SOME BRAINCELLS ENTERED THE CHAT. YOU TELL EM MAN.
HAECHAN- The number of times, Minhyo, I have told you. I am a year older than you so you should use honorifics.
JUNGWOO- SHE DOESN'T USE HONORIFICS FOR US WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT SHE WILL DO THAT FOR YOU.
SANGYEON- EXACTLY. THIS GIRL IS ABSOLUTELY A DISGRACE.
MINHYO- WERE JUST FIGHTING AMONGST YOURSELVES BUT DRAGGED ME INTO IT BUT OKAY I'M NOT HOLDING A GRUDGE?! You seeing this shit Hy-