6

A/N's Note- 

Before anything else I have something to say.. 

HOW ARE Y'ALL SO FAST- LIKE THIS BOOK ALREADY HAS LIKE 100 VIEWS WTH GUYS- I LOVE Y'ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT (T-T)

Jungwoo's POV

"Babe I love you too. You know how much I missed while you were back there in Australia?"
"Seriously Woo- I love you so much I will never leave you again!"
"Promise me that?"
"Promise."

Biggest mistake I have made this whole day is come out of the infirmary right behind the slow walkers and love birds of our class, Jaewoo and Soowon. Why did I do that? Can I just walk past them Why, no that would be rude- Why Why Why- or can I just- oh yeah. I have the best idea.

JUNGWOO- Australia ay? You went to Australia? *catches up to the two*
SOWON- Umm.. ye-
JUNGWOO- That is so cool. Absolutely adore that country. Did you know that Sooyun is of Australian nationality- oh wait- of course you knew that she said that on her first day at this school- by the way yall are super cute- it was a nice talk anyways bye! *walks past successfully*

Phew. That worked, very well. I make my way to the cafeteria, where everyone was already sitting at the table, lunch in front of them.

HAECHAN- Were you by any chance waiting for an angel to come down flying telling you that it is lunch time or did you choose to be late to-
JUNGWOO- -very important procession? Graduation day? The Queen of England's crowning ceremony? Oh, I am so sorry I was late, Prince Lee. *rolls eyes*
SOOYUN- Dang you snapped.
JUNGWOO- I mean wouldn't you too, considering the person who I'm talking to. *rolls eyes*

Sooyun looked at me a bit, and it is kinda creepy not going to lie.

JUNGWOO- Something wrong? Why you staring at my soul?

SOOYUN- Nothing really, it's just that you've gotten sassier since I last saw you.

CHAN- YOU GUYS WERE LITERALLY ON VIDEO CALL TWICE A DAY WHILE WE WERE THERE WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK DO YOU MEAN?!

MINHEE- Oh?
YANGYANG- Oh?
HAECHAN- Oh?

MINHEE, YANGYANG, HAECHAN- WE GOT SOME TEA WITH LUNCH TODAY?!

SOOYUN- I-
CHAN- Tea? You think not being able to sleep because of your sister bickering with her so-called best friend literally till past midnight is tea? IT IS TORTURE GODDAMMIT.

SOOYUN- Oh is that so? I'm sorry that I was interrupting your late night cringy ass so-called romantic calls with your girlfriend who lives just down the street to talk with a friend who is miles away from me. So. Sorry.

MINHEE- Damn. The tea is hot yall.
YANGYANG- I know right-
SEUNGMIN- Oh who are you talking about miss girl. Weren't you like "oH mY gAwD mY yAngYanGIe i mIsS hIm sO sO muCh mY bAbY~"
MINHEE- First of all, disgusting. Second of all, how are we siblings, and third of all, why the heck would I say that when I literally broke into his house to steal all his video games liek-
YANGYANG- You did what.

MINHEE- Take the advantage of your absence, asked for the extra keys of your house from your sister, had a epic time spoiling your things and definitely not miss you.
YANGYANG- Dahyun- you did what-
DAHYUN- Take my very rightful revenge kid.
MINHEE- You mean OUR.
DAHYUN- Yeah. That.

SEUNGMIN- So you talked with my sister too hmm?
DAHYUN- Yeah how else would I-
SEUNGMIN- Awesome.

Now that is some live tea.