5

Haechan's POV

NICKY- Dang she weak. *chuckles*

We knelt down to check whether Sooyun was conscious, and she sure was not. 

HAECHAN- She passed out. The hit on the head was prolly too hard.
MINHEE- I can figure that out, thanks.

We got up and Nicky was still laughing, almost like she was enjoying the view in front of her.

NICKY-  She isn't dead? What a pity. Haechan babe, I still question why you're friends with them. If I were you, I'd make sure I would never see their faces. It's a pity you choose to be a part of their gang. 

You see, this is the problem with the three girls. They really think that they know literally everything but they don't. And this "Haechan Dear" and "Haechan Babe " shit keeps going on, I will not hesitate to not be nice.

NICKY- They are just a bunch of nobodies. As handsome and cute you are, you have just as bad of a judgement. 

HAECHAN- If someone has bad judgement here, it is you. Your whole ass existence annoys me more than letters in mathematics. And that, is a lot.

NICKY- OMG why you gotta be so rude- I am just sympathizing with you. But still, I hope that I don't have to ever be you or in your place. Imagine being friends with these two losers. Like get a life you two. Pffft.

Meanwhile Minhee was boiling. Like the girl's face was like one of those pressure cookers that was about to blow up. If I were any of these three, I would like to avoid even uttering her name. Cuz let's be honest, you don't want to mess with a steaming monster.

NICKY- And Min-

MINHEE- Listen up, you little piece of shit. I don't think I'm a mirror that you go loser every time you look at me. Get a life? Like yours? I think I'll happily pass. I swear to all that's good that no one in this room likes you or your face except of your little minions, Dog Poop and Miss Cries a Lot. You dramatic asses should skedaddle if you don't want me to fix you horrible-ass faces with my fist. 

Of course, I should stop her from spitting fire but like-

HAECHAN- BURN~ YOU GO GIRL-

Of course. It's me. What do you expect.

DOYEON- You called me what now bitc-

"Call me that once again and you'll regret it." 

As long as we have known each other, I have been able to differentiate between her different levels of anger. There is Level 1: you can still poke her around; she is probably seeming oh so cute, but yeah, she'll prolly throw a tantrum if you mention that. Level 2? Inner Slytherin starts showing. Is going to ruin you with words. Level 3? I have never seen but I know it exists. Superintendent's daughter. Has learnt martial arts. I will not say further cuz the rest is pretty self explanatory.

If I were Doyeon, I would beg for lightning to strike me.

Because that is a Level 3 for sure. 

(SPOILER ALERT: VIOLENCE AHEAD)

DOYEON- Bitch. LOL what you gon- AHH L-LEAVE MY HAND-
MINHEE- This is the hand you used to hold my collar hmm?
DOYEON- I-I- AHH- MINHEE STOP- IT HURTS-
MINHEE- So you are free to knock people out and I can't even break a single bone of yours? Tiny bit unfair don't chu think?
DOYEON- WHAT ARE YOU TWO LOOKING AT?! HELP ME OUT!!

NICKY- YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-

Minhee kicked her foot making her fall to the ground.

MINHEE- Language. Mind your language when you talk to me.