8

JUNGWOO- So those pictures- you really get to see it hunh? All those spiders and shit-
SOOYUN- Well yeah. There are a lot of spiders.
JUNGWOO- Aren't you scared of them?
SOOYUN- Some things you have to face whether you like it or not. I'm scared of spiders because one bit me when I was 4. Yes, fatal.
JUNGWOO- Spiderwoman-- *gets hit on the head* OKAY OWWW.

Jungwoo and Sooyun were in the café having a casual talk about stuff.

JUNGWOO- No seriously though? How are you alive if it was fatal?
SOOYUN- When you live in Australia, this kind of stuff is very common. So people around you usually know how to deal with that stuff. Plus we had a doctor living next door.
JUNGWOO- Ohh.. so like my luck was bad?
SOOYUN- *eating a pastry* What do you mean?
JUNGWOO- Unfortunately I have to deal with you since you know.. you are alive--
SOOYUN- KIM JUNGWOO YOU ARE SO DEAD- *points fork* 
JUNGWOO- OH SCARLET DO NOT KILL ME I HAVE A WIFE AND 2 KIDS TO CARE OF- OH NO NO PLEASE SPARE ME MISTRESS~
SOOYUN- Oh you dramatic ass shut it. 

JUNGWOO- Why should I? Jealous oh my wife perhaps--
SOOYUN- Seriously shut up and look behind you idiot.
JUNGWOO- Wha-

Jungwoo looked behind, only to see..

SOOYUN- Is that...
JUNGWOO- Jihyo noona?

~~~~~

The girl in question caught a glimpse of the two curious younger ones. She was here just to get some coffee. Jihyo wasn't expecting them to be there, at all. She had convinced her mother to change her school, she did all a girl could to stay away from people, but they found her again. It was hard to ignore after basically glaring at that them for 1 whole minute. 

What will I do now? I'm doomed. Act normal act normal act normal. Both of them are introverts, none of they will try to initiate any conversation... just try your best to not stare at their souls Jihyo, you are mature you can handle this.

She wasn't ready, and she was not mature enough to handle the situation either. I'm not ready for this, that's Sooyun AKA Chan's sister and her boyfriend Jungwoo- wait they are dating? Never thought either would crack but okay? But still- NOT READY I'M OUT-

JUNGWOO- Noona? 

JIHYO- A-AH JUNGWOO AYOO KIDDO WHAT'S UPPPPP~
JUNGWOO- So it is you, hunh?

JIHYO- W-who-
SOOYUN- Unnie.
JIHYO- Who are you again hehe-
SOOYUN- UNNIE.
JIHYO- Okay okay FINE. What do you two want from me? 

Jihyo couldn't believe that she was being cornered by two people younger than her by two whole years, but here we are. 

JUNGWOO- Umm I don't know everything is good except well you not talking to us since I don't know how many months..
SOOYUN- Transferring to another school..
JUNGWOO- Telling none of us about it?
JIHYO- I'm sorry I g-got to go-
SOOYUN- Unnie!

To Jungwoo and Sooyun's disappointment, she had already fled from the scene. 

JUNGWOO- *sighs* There she goes. 
SOOYUN- She talks to me like she doesn't who I am. It is like she was just friends with me till she was friends with Chan. 

Sooyun frowned. She looked.. sad. 

JUNGWOO- Hey.. it's okay Yun. Let it be. Let's go do something else? What say? Wanna go to the library? We have quite some homework to take care of.
SOOYUN- Seems like a nice plan. *smiles*