7

Jungwoo's POV

Me and Yun walked on the sidewalk quietly. None of us said a word, the silence was way too calming on it's own. Sooyun got out her airpods and connected then to her phone, probably to jam along with some music.

"I would offer you to listen to something along with me but I don't know what type of songs you like." She said, looking over at me.

"Sometimes I forget that I have know you for less then a year." I said. "Well is that supposed to be a good thing?"

JUNGWOO- The best thing.
SOOYUN- Glad to know. So what song do you want to listen to?
JUNGWOO- I don't have a preference really. Whatever you want to listen to.
SOOYUN- Hmm okay. Here ya go. Don't blame me if you don't like the song. I'll change it if you don't like it.

I listened to the song and recognized it well.

JUNGWOO- THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!
SOOYUN- Seriously?
JUNGWOO- Dandelions by Ruth B. Ain't it?
SOOYUN- Yeah. It is such a calming song. I love the piano.
JUNGWOO- Yeah I know. My go to song for anything. Hehehe.
SOOYUN- Same! Speaking of going- wait- where are we going?

That was when we realized that we were just walking without any specific destination.

JUNGWOO- I don't know- where are we right now-
SOOYUN- You should be glad I noticed idiot. Well anyways, where do you want to go?
JUNGWOO- Let's just go anywhere.
SOOYUN- Anywhere as in? What do you want to do right now?
JUNGWOO- Somewhere nice?
SOOYUN- CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC.
JUNGWOO- I have an idea, let's go to some arcade.
SOOYUN- Jungwoo, if you forgot you have a whole ass arcade at your house-
JUNGWOO- But-
SOOYUN- Which both of us have been to. Think of something else.
JUNGWOO- You are just being salty because you lose.
SOOYUN- No I do not! For the record, I set the high score in those basketball hoop thingies. You did not.
JUNGWOO- Yeah yeah yeah. It is not like you can win against me in real basketball. Shorty.
SOOYUN- YA!
JUNGWOO- SHORTY~
SOOYUN- I will kill you if you say that again.
JUNGWOO- Sure whatever you say, bite-sized human.
SOOYUN- WHERE ARE WE GOING?

JUNGWOO- Umm.. if you are hungry, let's go to a café and grab some coffee and some snacks?
SOOYUN- That's sounds great. Which café though?
JUNGWOO- AM I GONNA MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS HERE?
SOOYUN- Let's go to that café across the street from Mark's house? Remember, we went there and they had those absolutely delicious shortcakes?
JUNGWOO- Yeah, sounds good. I will die to taste something as heavenly as those cakes again.
SOOYUN- That is why I chose it. Well now, let's gooooo~
JUNGWOO- And sorry I know you will kill me if I tell you this now since we have been walking for 10 minutes- I had a car so-
SOOYUN- Wow. What an early notice.

I mean, can you blame me if it is you I'm with? I ought to forget all the world when I'm with you.

SOOYUN- You lost connection with the world again. Hello? Jungwoo.exe stopped working?
JUNGWOO- Sheesh I'm here stop coming at me like that-
SOOYUN- Ya think I will?
JUNGWOO- Why did I even bother to ask-
SOOYUN- Exactly.

~~~~~

"Oh my goodness gracious why was that class SO TIRING."

While Jungwoo and Sooyun were chilling and enjoying life, Minhee and Haechan were stuck in class for 30 extra minutes.

MINHEE- Cuz we stayed in class for 30 more minutes? Not obvious?
HAECHAN- No shit Sherlock.
MINHEE- What are you gonna be doing now?
HAECHAN- Measuring the distance between expectations and reality.
MINHEE- That's a long way to go for you. All the best.

HAECHAN- I'll drop you.
MINHEE- I can walk so no thank you.
HAECHAN- "I'll drop you" is a statement, not a question. And either ways, I want to raid some snacks.
MINHEE- Why are you tempting fate ay?
HAECHAN- Cuz food tempts me and the snacks at your place is bomb.
MINHEE- Before I kill you, I wanted to ask you question.

"A question? Sure, go ahead I guess." Haechan replied, not looking up from his phone.

MINHEE- What was it in the morning?
HAECHAN- Both of us know that morning was very eventful. Can you be specific?
MINHEE- When you know, Jiwoo tried punching me, you stopped her. Why did you do that?

Haechan stopped in his tracks at the question, looking over at the one who asked it. What was he to reply to that? Did he even have an answer?

The truth was that Haechan didn't know himself. But what was certain was he would not spare whoever messed with her.

MINHEE- YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Should I just say it? Should I tell you the truth? Should I tell what I really think of you?

HAECHAN- Minhee.
MINHEE- Okay full first name? Now you are scaring me, I regret asking.
HAECHAN- I want to tell you something and it is just that..

Three words. Just three words were left. Those three words had the potential to change quite a lot of things.

HAECHAN- I..

~~~~~

Twisted (Sequel to You, Me and Us) - NCT FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara