17

It was odd, because they both some things they wanted to say and ask, and on a normal occasion they would too, but the awkwardness of the last left conversation was too much.

The eye contact lasted longer than expected- both between Haechan and Minhee, and also the eyes on them, one in specific, I must mention.

MINHYO- Quick question, more like, 2 questions?
SOOYUN- Yes?
MINHYO- So, are they or were they dating...?
SOOYUN- Well you see, not exactly. I mean- like, long story short, there had been some drama apparently you know-

MINHYO- Is that.. Minhee?
SOOYUN- Yep. Wait- how do you know our names?
MINHYO- Oh Jung--

Minhyo contemplated on whether it made sense to say something about Jungwoo, being well aware that they had some dark history. 

She decided not to.

MINHYO- --won, Jungwon, told me about you guys.
SOOYUN- ...who's Jungwon and how does he-

Fortunately, before Sooyun had a chance to further interrogate the girl, someone cleared their throat.

JIHOON- If you guys are done with your moment, we can perhaps focus on what we have brought you here to do, thank you very much.

Jihoon couldn't tell for himself whether he was talking as a senior or, lets put it this way, someone else. But it sure did kind of piss him off, whatever that was.

There was one share of glares between the two of them, Jihoon and Haechan, before they both decided to divert their attention away.

HYUNSUK- Hate to say, but I agree. Please, be seated in the discussion room.

And so they all made their way to the discussion room, carrying along the awkward air with them.

~~~~~

HAECHAN- So, why have I been called?
MINHYO- I'd say, why has your precious face been brought to this planet dearest half-Korean-half-God-genes?

Haechan looked at Minhyo with a judging expression, done with her antics. If there is a powerful mighty force up there, please save me thank you. He thought to himself.

Seems like he has moved on, hunh. Minhee thought to herself. She couldn't tell whether she was relieved or troubled further. She tried to ignore the emotion.

HYUNSUK- Jihoon, why don't you explain.
JIHOON- Sure.

Park Jihoon, head instructor and vice captain. He joined the organisation at age 15, turning 16, years old. It was because of his pre-requisite qualifications which got him to be vice-captain in almost 3 years of joining. He was a master hacker, ace at sports like wrestling, badminton, fencing, archery, and even better at 101 combat. But one of his qualities which had became his passion over the years, was shooting.

His talent was not something questionable, he could shoot a headshot with his eyes closed, literally. Before joining the organization, he was training to become a professional shooter. Maybe if all of that wouldn't have happened back then, he would be trying out for nationals...

"There has been a noticeable pattern in Yongcheol's travels. The main three places we see his situation is here, in Seoul, second in Melbourne and third, in Sydney. Australia looks like his prime runaway point every time the authorities here in Seoul catch hand of him."