4

Sooyun's POV

Well that explains. 

Anyways, I entered the classroom to see Minhee and Haechan bickering..

...again.

That's not new.

SOOYUN- Are you serious guys? Not on the first day of school.
MINHEE- TELL THIS GUY TO SHUT UP.
HAECHAN- TELL HER TO SHUT UP FIRST.
SOOYUN- Not this shit again- you know what? BOTH OF YOU. SHUT UP.
MINHEE- Bu-
SOOYUN- No.
HAECHAN- It was-
SOOYUN- I said NO. 

??- Finally... thank you very much for stopping that. *smiles* 
SOOYUN- Uhmm.. your welcome I guess? By the way, do I know you?
HARUTO- Not really, I'm meeting you for the first time as well. Watanabe Haruto by the way.
SOOYUN- Hey! Bang Scarlet Sooyun. Nice to meet you. *lends hand for a handshake*
HARUTO- Pleasure's all mine. *shakes hands*

MINHEE- OMG why is it so weird to see you all formal and shit. Like all the time I've known you-
HAECHAN- SO YOU DO KNOW HIM.
MINHEE- Yeps.
HAECHAN- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THEN. *losing his shit*
MINHEE- I was about to tell you if your impatient ass could hold itself for a second you know.

"These two are gonna drive me nuts." I said to myself, cuz really, that is true.

HARUTO- Same.
SOOYUN- What?
HARUTO- I said I feel ya. I haven't even been here for like more than 5 minutes and I am already fed up.
SOOYUN- Finally, someone sensible. Okay anyways, I'll just keep my backpack on my desk let's talk after, hmm? 
HARUTO- Cool. See ya!
SOOYUN- Yeah see you soon. Bye!

I come to my desk and guess what I see. A paper which read:

Yo Trashbag, return to your trashcan.

Not even amused. I look at the sheet and then look at the 3 possible people who can do this. Nicky, Doyeon and Jiwoo. After all, who else could it be? I glance at the three who were giving me the side eye. 

NICKY- OMG! Did Filthy Trashbag just look at me? I gotta go back home and bathe now.
DOYEON- How UNLUCKY! Ewww.. imagine being the Filthy Trashbag! Oh so pitiful! *cackles*
JIWOO- OH LOOK AT HER, MISERABLE ASS!

They laugh as I roll my eyes. Some things just never change, do they? And all of a sudden I got pushed to my desk.

JIWOO- YO TRASHBAG! Did you just roll your eyes at me?
SOOYUN- Today's the first day of school after the vacations, I really am not in the mood for your shit.
JIWOO- What are you gonna do, if we do? cOmPlAiN tO mOmMy cHanNIe?
SOOYUN- *sighs* Do we really have to do this right now?
NICKY- Listen up, you piece of crap. Firstly, stay away from our boys. You get me? You don't stand a chance with em. Secondly, your hairstyle looks ridiculous. You look like an affirmative piece of garbage. *chuckles*
DOYEON- I KNOW RIGHT? Oh look at that! Someone already agrees! Look at the side of her lip. LOL.
SOOYUN- Can you guys mind your own business please?
JIWOO- Say what? Did you just talk back?

MINHEE- Yeah she did, and?

"What're you doing here?" I mouthed. "I should be asking you that?" She mouthed back.

NICKY- Wow, now Miss Bang has someone to fight for her incompetent ass, ain't it?
MINHEE- If there is anyone who is incompetent, it's you. Hate to break it to ya, but you are the trash.
DOYEON- It's better if you don't poke your nose into this Kim.
MINHEE- I'm sorry but my nose doesn't listen to your crap.
JIWOO- So both of you want to have it from us today ain't it?

She grabs onto Minhee's collar and raises her hand to punch her, just to be stopped by...

HAECHAN- Not so fast, Won Jiwoo.
JIWOO- O-Oh Haechannie dear-
HAECHAN- I will not have your shit after what you just did. Want be on good terms with me? Be on better terms with my friends.
JIWOO- But oppa-
HAECHAN- Shut up.

The whole class was looking at us three. Which was.. awkward. Jiwoo started crying.

NICKY- YOU! BANG SOOYUN, YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!

I had it with them.

SOOYUN- WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I TOLD YOU I DID NOT WANT YOUR SHIT TODAY!!
NICKY- How dare you say that you-

She raised her fist, which then landed on my nose, making me fall and hitting my head on my desk and all went black.

~~~~~~