First bite

{Shu Sakamaki}

Shu was on your bed sleeping on your lap and you were reading a book nearly crying over the emotional, fictional, romantic story then Shu sat up, "(Y/N), I'm thirsty-" You sighed and shut your book, "Shu, get up and get a drink yourself. You've been really lazy and you need to take in more responsibility, I'm not gonna be your body," you said as you narrowed your eyes at him. "No," Shu mumbled then he yanked you closer to him and pressed his body against yours.

You gasped and Shu kissed your neck, "Which one, neck or thighs?" He asked like he gave you an option, "S-Shu!? What are you d-doing!?" You asked nervously. "Relax and you don't have to worry," Shu whispered in your ear. You all of a sudden felt sharp pain sinking into all three fleshes of yours and you yelped. "Shu.." You whispered as your breath shook. Shu stayed there for a few more seconds until he departed from you. "I told you to relax," Shu said and he licked the blood from your collar bone.

                   {Reiji Sakamaki}

You're in your room, thinking of your family and your home... Would you still call it home? "(Y/N)," Reiji called as he stood in the door way, "Yes? What do you need?" You asked as you approached him. Reiji took your hand and kissed your palm, you smiled until you saw him bite into it. You winced but calmed down, you figured that if you calm down, you can bear with the pain. Your hand shook as Reiji pulled away and he licked the blood that streamed down. "I like it, you'll feel more of this" Reiji said then he left.

                  {Ayato Sakamaki}

You came out of the shower and into your room where you saw Ayato sitting on your bed, "Hey there, (N/N)!" Ayato greeted. "Hey Ayato!" You said as you ran and yeeted yourself on him and he went flat, "Oof!" You got up and laughed, "Hey there pancakes!" You joked. Ayato pinned you on the bed and looked into your eyes, "Don't call me that," he warned. You giggled and Ayato smirked.
"What?" You asked while tilting your head. Ayato came to your neck and you felt his warm breath heating your skin an it felt good. Ayato then connected his mouth to your neck and bit into it.

You took deep breaths and Ayato sounded like he was having fun~ Ayato sucked your blood and you groaned then he pulled away, "Ah~ I'm into you~" he whispered. Then he separated from you, "I could do more but I don't wanna strain you, but... I want more~" Ayato said very seductively.

                  {Kanato Sakamaki}

"Kanato?" You called to see if it was Kanato on your balcony. He turned and saw you then he smiled, "Oh (Y/N), good morning!" You returned the smile and got out of bed, stretching and yawning then you felt Kanato wrap his arms around your waist from behind, "Oh! Kanato, I was about to get cleaned," you said while patting his head. "I'm aware, you have something that I'm craving for," Kanato said as he pulled you closer. Kanato pulled your sleeve down revealing your shoulder and, licked it. You then felt pain going through your flesh causing you to sqeal.

Kanato giggled and pulled you closer which caused more pain because of the movement. You pushed the tears back and Kanato finally departed, "You're very delightful!" Kanato exclaimed with pleasure. "Kanato, I didn't know you were a- Dang it! That should have been obvious!" Kanato laughed then teleported out of your sight.

                   {Laito Sakamaki}

"Oh Little Whore! I need you!" Laito called while yeeting himself out of your closet which caused you to sigh. "Laito, why were you in my closet? Why do you need me? And why must you yell this late at night?" You asked while approaching him. Laito smirked and said, "Well, I could do something that'll make us scream together~ But, you'll feel why I need you~"

Laito picked you up and laid you in bed, "Laito, it's late and I don't wanna lose it!" You yelled with fear. Laito tilted his head asked, "Lose what?" You didn't say anything because, what you said out of your mouth wasn't what he was gonna do. Laito processed what you said then he smirked, "Oh, you thought I was gonna do that~" He knelt down to your thigh and kissed it along with a lick then you felt like you've been stabbed, you looked at Laito and almost died when you saw him biting and having fun. You clutched onto your comforter and whimpered because your thighs are very sensitive.

Laito pushed his fangs deeper into you and you let out a loud cry. Laito departed from you and went up and looked you in the eye, "That's what I wanted to hear~" He wiped your tears with his thumb, "Laito, don't call me whore," you warned. Laito chuckled and nodded his head then he left.

                 {Subaru Sakamaki}

"Mom!" You yelled with excitement as you ran in her arms, "(Y/N)! I'm so glad I can see and touch you again! I missed you so much!" You and your mom cried and wouldn't let go of each other.

Nudge You felt someone nudging you awake, you opened your eyes and saw a figure beside you causing you to roll out of your bed and get tangled in your covers, "Seriously (Y/N)?" The voice spoke making it noticeable that it was Subaru. "Subaru? Come on, apologize for waking me and for creeping me out!" You heard him growl which sounded kind of hot, "Heh- s-sorry." You turned away and crossed your arms, "So, why am I awake?" You questioned. From behind, Subaru wrapped him arms around you and kissed your neck, you gasped by his action and you felt pain in your neck and you grabbed his hands and squeezed them.

Subaru held your hands and had you for a little then he departed, "I hate to admit but you're good... More would come soon. Rest now, I'll be back tomorrow." Subaru said then he left. You stood for some time then you decided to go back to sleep.