Jealousy

This is jealousy and technically a cheat

                     {Shu Sakamaki}

You brought your sister over just for the week and since your life is with Shu, why not get to know family?

"So, Shu this is my sister, (S/N). (S/N), this is my.... Husband, Shu!" You introduced them to each other and your sis seemed happy to meet Shu. She unpacked and she asked if there is a music room anywhere. You led (S/N) to the music room and left her to play her favorite instruments, the violin and piano.

(S/N) played something peaceful and Shu heard it. Shu smiled and went to the room and listened to the melody. (S/N) finished and she was about to leave until she found Shu, "Oh! Hello there Shu!" She said joyfully. "Play more" Shu said not opening his eyes.

"Oh... Okay!" (S/N) happily played more for Shu and from that day forward, (S/N) played for Shu and you found out about Shu and (S/N) being absent. You soon found out that they grew together by (S/N) and Shu bonding together and you felt left out. You had a feeling you've never felt in a long time... Hate, loneliness, and pain....

Jealousy-

                        {Reiji Sakamaki}

At night school, there was a new girl. One who was a smarty, one that had common sense, and one that was in for awesome experiments. Reiji saw how splendid she was and she noticed him.

You were making a potion to turn humans into cats, nya~ the girl winked at Reiji and he blushed. You huffed and... What if Reiji doesn't like or love you? You can't wink at him or else he'll scold you of improper lady manners. The female approached Reiji and that made your heart jump.

You then saw her working with Reiji and how close she was. You knew you were jealous and because of that, you hadn't noticed how tight you were squeezing the cat posion so you broke the glass causing the thick liquid to burst out in your hand.

You made a skin contact poison so you cursed yourself then the transformation began and you being a cat only lasts for 24 hours.

"Nya~" wink

                     {Ayato Sakamaki}

At night school, there was a new girl- a hot one... Ayato noticed her but he really didn't mind her.

At gym, she dressed in black sweats and a hot pink sports bra. She grabbed a basketball and made awesome, slightly impossible, pro dribbles. She made perfect hoops and Ayato smirked. "Ahem-" you said with your arms crossed not letting Ayato's attention fall on the flexed and pathetic female.

You dressed in the same clothing as the girl, not on purpose though, you had a cap and you had your hair in a ponytail. (Sorry if you don't have hair... Pretend like you didn't read that if so...) She dribbled the ball and tossed it to you, "Alright hot stuff. Let's see what you got"

You caught it and also, surprisingly, made outstanding dribbles and perfect hoops. Sweat formed on your body and when you were done, you saw Ayato talking to the girl. "So, how did I do?" You asked. The two faced you and the famale spoke, "Ah... Sorry, I wasn't paying attention!" Ayato added saying, "Sorry, (N/N)... neither was I."

You scoffed and forcably threw the ball at Ayato's new hottie, "As I thought-" you said then left slamming the gym door.

                 {Kanato Sakamaki}

Night school didn't start yet and Kanato took you to the kitchen and ordered you to make him raspberry pudding, and you obeyed. He ate in delight but he said that something was missing.