They ask to marry you

You're already married to them but this is just for fun

{Shu Sakamaki}

You had came back in from being with the white roses, by Subaru's supervision, and you past Shu who's leaning his back on the wall, arms crossed, and looking like he's sleeping.

"(Y/N)..." Shu called which made you stop and turn to him. Shu approached you with one of his in his hands in his pocket. When he was close enough, his free arm grabbed your waist and pulled you to him.

"Want blood?" You asked. "Yes and no" Shu said putting some strands of his hair behind his ear. "(Y/N)"

"Hmm?"

"You're beautiful and your blood is amazing... I'm glad you're sent here and I don't know if you are glad too because you think my brothers and I are monsters and you miss your family but... I love you..." Shu's hand came out of his picket holding a small box, "Marry me, (Y/N)" Shu said as he opened the box and held the ring that was in the box.

"Surprise!" Ayato and Laito yelled out of the blue, Ayato is holing a sign that reads 'say' and Laito also that reads 'yes'. "Where did you guys come from?" Shu asked and Laito chuckled. "We came from outer space and somehow we knew that you were gonna propose so... Surprise!" Ayato said and Laito agreed by nodding his head.

Shu sighed and looked into your eyes seeing joy, "Yeah... That wasn't a question, that was a statement so you have no choice but to marry me..." Shu said pulling you in for a hug and you giggled saying, "I wouldn't refuse to say yes even if it was a question." Shu pulled away and Laito and Ayato frowned but tried to keep a smile for you are happy.

{Reiji Sakamaki}

You're playing darts with Ayato, Laito, and Shu just for fun but little did you know, Reiji is watching with a tick mark because your playing with 'deadbeat' and, or, 'spinless'. Reiji is gripping onto the ring so hard that it made a little red mark on his pale palm and fingers.

"Oi (Y/N)..." He called and you sadly had to stop playing. "Yes?" You responded approaching him. Reiji's expression wasn't clear which wasn't surprising... Reiji took your hand and kissed your knuckles and palm, "Reiji-"

"Hush... Marry me, (Y/N)..." Reiji said with little blush forming on his cheeks. Reiji held out the ring and you took it placing it on your finger, "I'd love to marry you, Reiji." You said honestly. Reiji looked at you like you could be lying. Marrying? Him? He thinks that's incredible... You saw Reiji's clear expression now and it was at a negative, you wanted to make it positive.

"Reiji, I haven't met anyone like you. You're so smart and your vocabulary and manners are on the right line. I love you and I want you to know that..." Reiji formed a little smile then he looked behind you and saw the three perverts staring with full jealousy.

You smiled at the perverts and tried to cheer them up by continuing darts and soon moving onto something more active.

{Ayato Sakamaki}

You went up to Ayato who's staring out his window with his hands in his pockets, "Hey Ayato! Are you alright?" You ask trying to put a smile on his face. "Hey (N/N)!" He turns and puts a smile on.

"So... I've been thinking..." Ayato says coming close and wraps an arm around you, "You're mine forever yeah... Marry me will ya?" Ayato takes out a ring and holds it up to you. "I... Why... Of course I'll marry you!" You say giving him a hug.

Ayato pulled you closer and places the ring on your finger. Ayato came to your neck and bit into it making you wince but it was okay. You smiled and held Ayato like your life needed him, "Thank you..." You whisper.

A/N: Yeah it's short but I'm out of ideas so deal with it

{Kanato Sakamaki}

"(Y/N)" Kanato called coming in your room. "Hm?" You hum putting your book down, "I want you to join my tea party. My wax dolls are gonna be there," Kanato said with his innocent smile. You sighed and took his offer but you don't have a choice...

You got up and Kanato gave you a black dress with a red rose on the waist band. You changed and went out with Kanato who took you out front. His wax dolls are out and everything was set.

You sat and Kanato sat beside you, "Those dolls are beautiful... Were did you get them?" You ask admiring the beauty of the dolls. "The sacrificial brides... I drained them all and turned them into wax dolls. They are a beauty!" Kanato said and you could have sworn your heart had skipped two beats.

Kanato took your hand and kissed it, "You're not gonna be them, I promise."

You smiled and Kanato pulled out a bright silver ring with a little jewel on it, "Marry me, (Y/N)... You have a choice to say no but you'll regret it... Do you love me enough to accept me for you forever?" You got shivers but you love him, you don't wanna say no and if there were no regrets then you'd still say yes for you love him dearly. You hugged Kanato and kissed him.

"I won't say no! It's a YES!" Kanato smiled and placed the ring on your ring finger and you two continued the tea party but with more smiles.

{Laito Sakamaki}

Laito came up to you and wrapped his arms around you, "Hey Little Bitch... I have a surprise for you~"

"What is it?" You ask removing yourself from him. Laito pulled out a ring and handed it to you, "Marry me..." You froze in your spot in awe but... A pervert asked for marriage? You love Laito and he loves you, "Of course I would!" You say hugging him. Laito put your hand to his lips and bit your palm.

You smiled but tears formed in your eyes from the pain.

You took the ring and placed it on your finger. You then kissed Laito so passionately, Laito smirked within the kiss and your heart fluttered with warmth and happiness.

{Subaru Sakamaki}

You're sleeping and your in a deep slumber. You reunited with your family and you guys are just crying and soaking one's clothing, "(Y/N)" You hear Subaru call. You wake up really disappointed, you pushed Subaru away and he growled.

"You shall not do that!" Subaru yell but you shushed him for it was late, "Sorry.... I just had a beautiful nightmare..." You say and Subaru sighed. You grab Subaru's hand and you feel a cold solid thing that is fit for a finger.

Subaru snatches his hand away and with the help of the moon, you can see him blushing, he's pale and the pink hue on his cheeks gives it off. You chuckle but also question, "What's in your hand?"

Subaru's crystal red orbs made contact with your (E/C) orbs. Subaru held his hand out to you and you saw a silver ring in it. You gasped and Subaru turned his gaze from you for he's blushing hard now, "I'll give you time to think about it..." Subaru says. You hugged him and kissed him very gingerly.

Subaru wanted to pull away but he didn't. He wanted to deny that he didn't want your lips to connect with his, but he couldn't deny it. Your soft lips made him melt.

You pulled away and Subaru wanted to pull you back but he didn't. Subaru grabbed your hand and placed the ring on your finger, "I love you Subaru~"

"I.... I lo.... Love you.....too..." Subaru stuttered.