You're officially theirs forever

A/N: Okay, this is the last chapter. I don't know how to turn human into vamp so I'm gonna so Sakamaki's blood with Karlheinz's blood and the reader is gonna drink. I'll use (Sakamaki) because I'd be writing the same thing if I'd do then individually and that's exhausting...

You and (Sakamaki) went to a place unknown to you and he knocked on the door to the mansion, "I hope you're ready for this, (Y/N)" (Sakamaki) says and you gulped.

The door opens and you two enter leaving the door close shut. You and (Sakamaki) walked around until you heard mumbles in a room. The door is cracked and (Sakamaki) just went in.

The person that was mumbling is a male with long white hair and some hints of red, he has a manly suit and white gloves, he took off his glasses and his golden eyes stared at you and (Sakamaki), "Uninvited guests? Well, Good evening, (Sakamaki) and his wife, (Y/N)!" The male greeted.

He knows your name... How? "Make her half bred." (Sakamaki) says very casually. The male sighed and grabbed a needle out of nowhere and he came to (Sakamaki), stuck it in his arm, and drew blood into the tube. The male did that to himself and he mixed them and they formed green liquid.

"Drink" The male says handing you the bottle, You took it and drank then you felt the transformation. It was an eclipse, perfect timing. The transformation drew pain up and down your body and you fainted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You wake up being very thirsty, for blood that is... (Sakamaki) came up to you and kissed you so dearly.

He soon broke apart and smiled, "You're mine forever now"

THE END!!!! Adds Disney music at the end.

That's the first time and the last time you'd see Subaru smile.